Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Soul Stealers!

This is a sweet story i'll try to add a chapter a day so if I don't just bear with me>

Chapter 3 - The Soul Stealers!

Chapter 3 - The Soul Stealers!
"Aqua,Hotaru,get up!You're going to be late for school!"Michelle said,poking her head in their room.It's was Aqua's first day at Juuban High and she was shaking like a dog.They got up,put thier uniforms on,and walked over to the full lengh mirror."This uniform is so kawaii!And much more comfortable than what I wore at the castle!"Aqua squealed,spiinning in a circle.She walked into the kitchen and asked,"Amara,Michelle,what if I don't make any friends?""Don't worry Aqua,the others will be there with you it will be fine"Michelle said comfortingly,handing her the lunch she made her."And if anyone messes with you,tell them they'll have me to deal with"Amara added."Ok Amara,thanks you guys now I need to go or the girls will think I'm ditching,see you after school at The Crown!"She said,slipping on her shoes and rushing out the door."She seems to be adjusting well"Trista said."Yeah she is,come on Hotaru i'll take you to school"Amara replied,leading Hotaru out the door.Back to Aqua..."Hey Sere,V-Babe,Thunderbird,Ames!"Aqua squealed,calling the girls by the nicknames she used in the silver millineum."Hey Ice Princess,how do you like the school so far?"Lita asked."It's great!But who is that strawberry blonde-headed girl in homeroom?"Aqua replied."That's the head cheerleader Hoshiko"Mina said,a hint of loathing in her voice."Um,we better get to class"Amy said,pushing them into chem class."Now,who can answer this equation?"The teacher asked.Amy,Aqua,and Hishiko's hands shot into the air."Miss Hoshiko"the teacher said."10 over pie"she stated matter-of-factly."No,Miss Aqua our newest student"He replied,turning to her."16 over pie?"She said,a hint of hope in her voice."Of course!Very good Miss Aqua!"The teacher said.She saw the girls smile at her and Hoshiko scowl at her.Probably couldn't handle anybody outshine her.At The Crown..."Andrew,a round of soda's on me."Darien said."Right away,and welocme to the neighborhood Aqua"Andrew said,going to get the order.Then,Hoshiko walked in."Hey guys!Aqua can I talk to you?"she said."Uh,sure"Aqua replied following her outside."Listen here newbie,I don't appreciate anyone outshining me so I'll take your soul flower!"She said,transforming into a girl with black hair,eyes,jeans,tank top,shoes,and wings."Super Aquarius Prism Power!"She cried,transforming."HA!Even if you transform your little snivling friends won't save you!"She said,shooting an energy sphere at her."Don't you dare say that!Their the most loyal friends anyone could have!"Aqua screamed,dodging it."Yeah!And were by your side even now!"A voice cried.She turned to be face-to-face with the others.But Hoshiko saw her chance here and grabbed Aqua around the neck."Ok,either you give me that little South Pole Crystal of yours or not only they but your scouts as well will perish."Hoshiko whispered in her ear."What have you done to the Angel Scouts?!"Aqua cried,elbowing Hoshiko in the chest and her wings popping out."Taken them to a little place I like to call D-Point."She replied,disapearing."What was that about Aqua?"Jupiter asked."They have my scouts"Aqua replied.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on August 1, 2007, 9:19:48 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Tension!!! Evil person! DUn get evil people mad never!

lunagirl13 on August 1, 2007, 12:27:46 PM

lunagirl13 on
lunagirl13Yeah so true!