Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Al has a new look

Al wants to be a famous singer,but he sucks. it is hilarious and full of jealousy, so read and find out what happens!    ***NOTE: IN THIS STORY, I SPELLED NEKO WRONG. PLEASE IGNORE THIS MISS SPELL AND ALL THE OTHER MISS SPELLS IN THIS STORY. THE REASON

Chapter 3 - Al has a new look

Chapter 3 - Al has a new look
CHAPTER 3    The next day Ed went upstairs and he could hear two voices in Al''s room "OMFG! is that a mans voice!?" ed said to himself. Ed opened the door really fast saying "IT''S OK AL! NO MATTER WITCH PATH YOU CHOOSE I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!"......."uhh..." Al said to ed as he gave him a wtf!? look. then a thin Latino man with a frilly purple shirt came out of the bathroom. "omg, you look sooooo ultra fabulous!" said the man. Ed still thought Al was a messed up gay."OH CRAP! ED I SWEAR NOTHING IS GOING ON!!!!" Al said when he finally realized what the hell Ed was trying to say. "Ed, this is my fashion designer, Felipe."said Al introducing the Latino man. "oh thank god." Ed said with a breath of relief. "So I was thinking we go alittle sexier." said Felipe as he was looking at Al''s outfit. It was then that Ed realized what Al was waring. It was a fishnet midriff tank-top with rips in the back, and low riding jeans that belled and fayed out at the bottom. "Al, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED TO DRESS LIKE A GAY MALE STRIPPER FOR!? Ed screamed. Felipe gasped. "ARE YOU KIDDING!? HE LOOKS LIKE THE PERFECT ROCKSTAR!" Felipe shouted. Ed ran out of the room and thought "I''m the star of this story! so I should get the sexy clothes!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xFMAbishieFANGIRLx on August 2, 2006, 8:29:01 AM

xFMAbishieFANGIRLx on
xFMAbishieFANGIRLxyes,i agree!!!Edo needs sexy clothes!!
You:It's not your story!!!!
Me:EEEEE!!!I'm sorry!!!>.

Vincent11 on July 24, 2006, 11:28:54 AM

Vincent11 on
Vincent11dude al is already gay deal with it
Â