Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - OMG IT WORKED!! were in!

Al wants to be a famous singer,but he sucks. it is hilarious and full of jealousy, so read and find out what happens!    ***NOTE: IN THIS STORY, I SPELLED NEKO WRONG. PLEASE IGNORE THIS MISS SPELL AND ALL THE OTHER MISS SPELLS IN THIS STORY. THE REASON

Chapter 5 - OMG IT WORKED!! were in!

Chapter 5 - OMG IT WORKED!! were in!
CHAPTER 5    Ed and Al were inside the Niko party. they took the wigs off and walked around. "first we need to get drunk out of our skulls." Ed said. "why!?" Al shouted over the music. "So the girls will look hotter!" Ed shouted back Ed dragged his brother to the bar wile putting the wigs back on. "two beers! Ed said to the bartender. "ID?" he said. "yep! I''m Mustang and this is Havoc! and we are over 21 and we would like to enjoy some alcohalic bevreges!" Ed said pretty retardedly. "yeh yeh save it for someone who cares!" the bartender said anoyed. he handed them two beers. "that''ll be 12.95." Ed pulled out a credit card (mustangs credit card) and said "debit" the bartender handed them a card reader and Ed slid the card and enterd the pin 8008. APROVED it read. "brother,how did you know his pin?" Al said quietly so the bartender couldint hear. "I gessed! it was easy, hes such a perv, of corse it spelled out *boob* if you read it as letters! haveint you ever played with a couculater? Ed said thinking he was such a genius. they got the beers and when Ed wasint looking Al dumpet it into a plant "this is so cool!! and we so got awa-"just then some guy ran passed them and knocked the beer out of his hand. "you basterd!" Ed said and chased after him. al sat down at a table and looked around, and cringed at the site of the nude women. "I''m so outa here!" Al said. he took off running and sudenly...*WAM!* he ran right into one of the strippers. he was thanking god she wasint fully nude. "I''m so sorry I hit you! are you hurt?! Al said very careing. "No, I''m fine it''ll probly just brus. she said. she looked up into Als eyes. "your eyes...there so....new...like they were just...created." she said seeming more hurt. they were in silence. stareing into each others eyes. there was no sound,even tho there was blering music all around. "Um my name is June." she said braking the silence. the loud music returned. " I-I''m Alphonse!" Al said uncomfotbly. Al looked at her ears. they were long and on top of her head. At first Al thot it was part of her coustume, but then he seen them move. "cat ears! your a Niko!" Al shouted. "shut up!" June said covering his mouth. "there are alot of people who dont like Nikos! they think of me as a wich! this is the only place I can have my ears and tail out!" June said. " I see. I''m sorry!" Al said. "oh stop it! listen, you wanna get outa here? June asked. "HELL YA!!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xFMAbishieFANGIRLx on August 5, 2006, 6:17:25 AM

xFMAbishieFANGIRLx on
xFMAbishieFANGIRLxOMG!!Luv between Al and a stripper!!!!x3
I liked this chapter teh bestest!!! Boob!Ha ha~!
 

Vincent11 on August 3, 2006, 8:27:03 AM

Vincent11 on
Vincent11Mustang is such a perv.! poor poor AL getting stuck in a place like that