Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Al gots a date

Al wants to be a famous singer,but he sucks. it is hilarious and full of jealousy, so read and find out what happens!    ***NOTE: IN THIS STORY, I SPELLED NEKO WRONG. PLEASE IGNORE THIS MISS SPELL AND ALL THE OTHER MISS SPELLS IN THIS STORY. THE REASON

Chapter 6 - Al gots a date

Chapter 6 - Al gots a date
-I KNOW THIS REALLY ISN''T ABOUT AL BECOMING A ROCK STAR  RIGHT NOW BUT ILL GET TO THE POINT SOON!-  CHAPTER 6      June changed out of her stripper outfit and put on a midriff pink and white tank-top that zipped up in front and jeans that had leopard at the bottom. when she came out Al had transmuted a bouquet  of lilies for her. "for you, madam." Al said with a bow. "Aww, how sweet! your such a gentlemen." June said accepting the flowers. "where are we going to go?" June asked. "somewhere very special." Al said. "but first I have to make a stop at the bank."Al said walking off. "W-wait for me!" June said realizing she had been staring at him walking away. -the bank- "good evening sir!" said a man behind the counter. "hello, I''d like to make a withdrawal." Al said in a rather bored or deeper voice than his usual cheeriness. "alright then, how much are we taking out to day?" said the man. Al whispered in the mans ear and his eyes widened at what Al was saying. this made June wonder. "I-I''ll just go that! jeez." he said under his breath. June taped on Al''s shoulder and asked "Alphonse, how much money did you take out?" "only enough for tonight!" Al said more cheery now. the man came back with a rather tall stack of twenties. "here you are. $1000 cash. sign here." Al signed a paper in a few places and took the money. June was really curious to what they where doing tonight. "Alphonse, you know you don''t need to spend any money on me, you don''t need to spend even a penny on me. "June I''m not spending it on the date, its for a present I''m planing on getting you....and possibly bail money for my brother." they shared a quick laugh and left the bank. *meanwhile at the strip club* "GOD DAMMIT!!!! GET BACK HERE!! YOU OWE ME A frackING BEER!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGG!!!!!" Ed screamed at the man that took his beer. yes he was still chasing him. *now back to the important part* *where are we going Alphonse!?" June said exited cuz she was blindfolded. "you''ll see when we get there!" Al said leading her around. June could tell she was outside, and the air was fresh and crisp. it almost was damp. she new he wasn''t paying for anything, but she hoped it wasn''t a nature walk, or going swimming. (she hates being fully submerged in water) "Okay June! where here!! she took of the blindfold and gasped. she was standing under a huge waterfall. "Al...Its so beautiful!" June said. the night made the white waterfall glow blue and light up the whole cavern. she turned around to see Al sitting on a blanket with a plate of sushi and sparkling apple cider. "Ok I lied I spent some money on the date." Al said with a smile. June ran over to him and gave him a huge hug. "Thank you, for every thing." June said in his arms. Al was tens at first but then relaxed and put his arms around her. "June, I think I love you."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xFMAbishieFANGIRLx on August 5, 2006, 6:21:50 AM

xFMAbishieFANGIRLx on
xFMAbishieFANGIRLxEd!!!*imitates him*YOU OWE ME A frackING BEER!!!ha ha ha~! You're so stupid!^-^
OMG!!!It's luv it's luv it's luv!!!How sweet!