Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Smart One

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 1 - Smart One

Chapter 1 - Smart One
Disclaimer: dude if i owned anything do you think these things would be 'made up'? NO.
OC- Mais is a parody of me. warped n smartaliky


----------------------------------------------
clueless.

Clueless,

CLUELESS!

what did they mean by it?

why did they all sigh and shake their heads when he walked by?

What was he missing?

What was the big secret?

Why isnt he allowed to know?

He knew it had something to do with her.

That was all.

Her.

She started it.

It was all her fault.

How was it her fault though?

He couldnt figure out why she did it, until he figured out what she DID!

What was he thinking about again?

"Yoohoo! anybody there?"

He shook his head, loosing all of the (A/N:everso hard to think of) mind notes he had just taken from memory. Looking up from the table that had become very interesting a moment before he spotted a girl opposite his seat at the table.

her long dirty blonde (A/N: calm down im not screwing up DS destiny im not even tampering OC doi.) hair was tied in a lose ponytail down her back, her greenish brown eyes looked skeptical and somewhat akward. (spelling peez?) "Erm, Dan? You on earth today? Your zoning out," her eyes narrowed."again." he blinked and looked out of the corner of his eye, suddenly that tree was very nice looking. "Sorry. Thinking." the girl rolled her eyes. "wow, Dan. Thats the last thing i would have expected." he glared at her.

"what?" glaring "oh come on. Am i wrong?" glaring "i can think ya know. sure not about the most complex things like world peace or anything but..." he had almost slammed himself. "Yeah, Mr.C student solves world peace!" she held her hands infront of her like a journalist imaging a brilliant headline. "heh, that'l be the day i date Trash Baxter." he snickerd. Thats the everso appropriate name she had adapted for the dunderheaded jock. (i had to say it)

"Har har very funny. C doesnt mean universally stupid."

"Sure it does."

"...."

"If not, universally blind"

oh crud.

"Please Mais not today not this again."

"Why not? the way i see it, getting in your face will make you see,"

"dont,"

"Why people think,"

"Dont do it Mais"

"That you are so incredibly,"

"DONT say IT!"

"Calooooless"
She stretched out that last part for fun.

"ARGH!" he moaned thowing his hands up in the air for emphasis then collapsing his head on the table for dramatic influence. (made up phrase just read)A few heads turned towards the table.

"Amp it down Shakespere. Your head turning." Sulk. "again." He looked up folding his arms under his chin. "Mais why do i go through this every day?"
She rolled her eyes and sighed. 'Not this again.' "Listen. Dan, you dont have to be Einstein to figure it out." he raised an eyebrow. "which is a plus advantage on your part." "O.o" he slammed his head on the table. Turning more heads.

"Dan,"

bang bang

"Ahem, Dan, stop."

bang bang bang

"eh Danny? you can stop now."

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang...

"oi vey" mais muttered as she reached across the table, grabbed him by the hair and held his face suspended above the table surface. His eyes looked at her curiously.

"Are you quite finished?"

"Maybe"

pull

"Ow OW! YES yes im done."

she dropped his head on the table, allowing a final thump another "OW" and a "What the h-" (watch your language) from Einstein over there.

"Danny do you want some help?"

"No not really."

" I mean about the howl(sp?) clueless thing."

"Oh YES please! Help help help help,"
She cupped her hand over his mouth.

"Shut it and i will help."she tentitively moved her hand.

"Okay sorry."

"Okay heres how i wil help. ask me vague questions k?"

he thought for a moment. he opened his mouth to speak, "How come-"

"AbuP!"
She jutted a finger in front of his face to keep him from speaking.

"Ask anything BUT why people call you clueless"
He seemed crestfallen.

"fuge, okay," deep thought

"..."

deeper thought

"...o.O?"

deeper deeper thought

"OW brain cramp!"

"Sheesh Dan dont hurt yourself."

"I dont like you."

Mais smiled a smug smile of amusement.

"You know, i swear theres an 'I hate Mais Loatts club somewhere in southern Russia."

"Why Russia?"

"Its the last place you will ever find me."

"Why?"

"mMm. dunno guess i never will get the money to travel that far."

"Oh. and this is comming from the girl who wants to solve the energy crisis?"

"AND WILL. you'll be working for me someday Fenton."

"No i wont Loatts i wanna be an astronaught (sp?) so ha!"

"You own the world when you save its a**" (im watching my language and respecting my own right to cencurship)

"....o.O..."

"You wanna know why your so clueless?"

"yes"

"Okay then, lets see."

She fiddles with her light green sleeve (underneath short sleeved dark green T.) and thought for a moment. Having come to a thought she snapped her fingers as an evil grin spread across her face.

"I got it!"

"What? Whats the plan?!"

"come here." Mais pulled out her black (LG chocolate) cell phone (let me dream) abd dialed the number of a certain goth who was currently at home doing probably nothing at all. Dan leaned in close to hear the conversation. She turned up the volume so he wouldnt have to lean so close. (like i said im not tampering)

riiiing

riiiing

riiiing "oh pick up already!"

"shush! she cant know your on the phone genius!"

riiiing

riii"Hello?"

"Hey Sam. Its me Mais. Whatcha doin?"

"Nothing much actually i was just finishing a sketch of...wait. M is Danny around?"

Mais looked over at him gave him the *say one word and your screwed* look before answering.

"No. I met him here a while ago, he had to run off to...fight some ghost." (yes i know. get over it.)

"Oh. Okay. You know which one?"

"Erm, i think it was that lamo box-for-a-brain ghost."

they heard a chuckle on the other end of the line.

"Well then im not worried. So what was i saying?"

"Erm something...about....a sk-etch? I think?"

"Oh yeah! Hey i got a couple of 'em wanna swing by and hang out for a while? My folks are outtah town and ma grandma is too....erm....anti-granny to care."

"Sounds like fun. but first can i ask you something?"

"Sure whatdup?"

"Who do you like again? I forgot."

"..... Mais i told you already! How the h***(im watchin it) could you forget that?!"

"Im new to this place. I have enough to remember. Its not a master bomb code just tell me!"

"You came here five months ago."

"Whats your point?"

"....."

"Sam please just tell me! You know you can trust me not to tell anyone."

"Yeeeaaah."

"Pleeeeease?"

"*sigh* fine. but you gotta swear!"

"Oh I do. *evil grin*"

"I like well more of....llllove i guess, Danny remember? I have for like ever! And everybody knows it except for captain clueless himself!"

Dans eyes were wide open. Jaw mirroring. He couldnt believe his ears. He slowly backed away from the phone and sat on the bench.

"Oh yeah thats right."

"Yeah. So, you comming over or what?"

"Somebody is."

"Wha-? Nevermind. Seeyah."

"Yeah bye"

She hing up the phone. "So captain clueless. Get the...." he was long gone. " pi-ct-ure." "This i gotta see" this she had to see. so she ran off in the direction of Sams house(mansion i envy) where she expected to find some...unexpected, yet welcome, company.

(Sams house(mansion i envy)

When she arrived outside the...place, she heard a squeal of joy. Then a scream of agrivation, " three....two....one...." "LOATTS!!!" "hehe"

suddenly her phone rang out its tune of 'London Bridge' by 'Fergie'

the caller ID said Manson,Jeremy.

"Helloooo?"

"YOU TOLD HIM?"

"who?"

"YOU KNOW D*** WELL WHO!"

"erm no i dont."

"ARGH! DANNY YOU TOLD DANNY!"

"what did i tell him?"

"MAIS!"

"what?"

"YOU TOLD HIM HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM!"

"and?"

"RIGHT AFTER YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL!"

"actually i technecly did not tell"

"what are you saying?"

"well when i called you it was to juice the secret out of you. Captain C. Clueless there was listening. He never left. You practically told him yourself. THEREFORE... i 'technecally' did NOT tell anyone."

"O.o"

"you kids have fun. im a go tell tucknofreak." (clever name i came up wit. ya like?)

She hung up the phone after hearing "you know sammy she does have a point." "FENTON!"

a moment later Dan went zooming past Mais with an angry Sam at his heels. "NEVER EVER CALL ME THAT!"

She watched the two run off into the sunset. (sappy funny so wat to expect from me.)

"smooth smart one."

she gave a hearted laugh before heading home to IM tucknofreak about the days events.

THE END

A/N: so what did you think? randomly popped into ma head. later on im giving myslef a bf. Mais is ma nickname and Loatts is made up. my OC BF will bb by his real name. he doesnt know it but he will be ma bf in real life one day.

more commin soon byes fo now.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

axelishot on November 13, 2006, 6:34:48 AM

axelishot on
axelishotTHIS IS GREAT!

maisloatt on September 14, 2006, 12:42:19 PM

maisloatt on
maisloattone of these days.....