Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The New Kid part 1

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 2 - The New Kid part 1

Chapter 2 - The New Kid part 1
This chapter should have come first. oh well.
Disclaimer: I only own the OCs
----------------------------

It was the first day of the third week of the second month of the new school year at Casper High. The gang is in 10th grade i guess. Anyhows.
Their were rumours being spread around like jam on toast. (O.o)
It was something that no person could ever keep quiet about. Something so massive and important to keep a secret. Something all feared but awaited it was.......



a new student.

The rumors were that it was a girl. No name had been aquired yet. Rumors were that she was a brainiac but had no glasses, and a decent social status at her old school. Rumors were that she skateboarded, played video games, and was a wiz on the web. Rumors were that she was a blackbelt after only three years of training. Rumors were that she was an artist. A writer. Rumors were that she had a band called the Bleeding Emeralds back where she came from. Rumors were that she was the perfect girlfriend. Rumors were: she was taken.

There were other things that im not gonna say because im too lazy.

School was ten minutes away from starting. She was supposed to come today.
No body knew if she would.

five minutes passed and the halls were begining to empty. Not a sign of anyone who was lost. Maybe the rumors were wrong. Maybe there wasnt going to be a new girl at school. Maybe she wouldnt come today.

Maybe she didnt igisist.

Sam was pondering these things to herself as she rumaged through her locker for her english book. "Good thing shes hitched." she mumbled to herself. She did sound like the ultimate girlfriend. But not if she was taken.
"Good thing who is?" a familiar voice behind her made Sam jump.
"WAH! Danny dont do that god you scared me."
"Sorry."
"Its okay, wheres your stuff?"
"erm stuff?"
"For english?"
"Oh."
he ran off towards his locker somehow running by Lancer without being seen. Sam shook her head and smiled. "clueless." she sighed. Finally she found her book, grabbed it and headed for room erm 523 i guess.

(room 523 english Lancer obviously period 1.)

"Alright now class settle down"
paper airplanes soared voices continued to chatter and a bunch of 15 year olds continued to ignore Lancer.
"Ahem People quiet down!"
not paying attention
"Oi."
he reached into a large droor (sp?) in his desk and pulled out a megaphone.
"QUIET DOWN!"
silence.
"good now turn towards the front of the room and listen for once in your lives."
he put the megaphone back to its original place
"Now as i am sure you all have heard,"
"there is a new student here at casper."
light chattering,
The out of shape teacher turned and walked out the door returning guiding who they all assumed to be the new kid into the classroom.
"Class. This,"
he waved a hand at the teen beside him
"Is Ms. Marie Loatts,"
"Oh please, call me Mais."
"alrihgt then, Ms. Mais Loatts."
the girl gave a decent smile to the class.

She had long dirty blonde hair pulled into a lose pony tail which trailed down her back. Her eyes were a mixture of Hazel green and brown, with a mischeivious look in them. She wore a long black long sleeve shirt underneath a maroonish red short sleeve shirt with japanese characters written in black accross the top. She wore long baggy black camo jeans, that went well past her black army boots. A part of her hair fell neatly over her left eye in a downward triangle. Tucked under her left arm was a skate board with scratched up griptape and a gothic skull deck with black and red wheels. Her short nails were chip painted black and her ears were peirced twice each with a black double hole skull earing for each one. Around her neck was a black chocker with red spikes and a white dragons head pendant hanging from it with emerald green eyes.

She certainly did seem like the perfect girl friend. For any guy. Thats what worried Sam. But what consulted her was that she hopefully had a boyfriend.

One or two girls could be heard making humphing noises as they noticed the fact that almost every boy in the room was staring at her.

"Now Ms.Loatts, mrs. harndel *madeup) will take you to your locker and then return you here. Oh and before you go. Skate boards are not permitted on the school premises." the girl looked near to a massive eye rolling but she seemed like an actress too. "Oh of course. Im sorry. I will definately be sharp on that now." "Very good, for now it goes in your locker."

With that a short old woman lead the girl out of the room. Lancer went sifting through his papers before realizing the crud he was supposed to give them was missing, "I will retern shortly class. If Ms.Loatts comes back before i do please give her a seat without any trouble." With that he left the class room.

"Suck up much?" Sam griped.

----------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED
in part two we all get better introductions.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maisloatt on September 11, 2006, 11:37:06 AM

maisloatt on
maisloattPLEASE STAY TUNED