Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The New Kid part 3

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 5 - The New Kid part 3

Chapter 5 - The New Kid part 3
look, i know this is lasting way too long bu bare with me here!
-------
 
Baldy Locks has just entered. (read previous chaps to understand.)
 
The entire classroom grew quiet as their bald teacher walked in carrying a stack of papers.
oh joy, a hole stack.
 
Mais leaned back in her seat looking at ease as attention was drawn to the jock in pain.
 
"Holy Roman Empire! What in Paris Hil(ton) (hehe i had to. im sorry i had to) happened here!?"
He was staring down at Dash.
Then, upon noticing the smug look on her face, Lancer turned to Ms.Mais and asked, " Miss Loatts, you wouldn't happen to know anything about Mr.Baxter's current condition would you?"
 
Mais looked in shock, "What? No, he was like that when I got here!"
 
everyone knew she was lying. except Lancer.
 
"Ah, so how did this happen then?" He turned to the rest of the class, who simply shook their heads.
 
"Maybe it was like, self inflicted or something?" Tucker yelled from the far back corner.
 
Lancer looked at him incredulously (big word)
 
"Erm, does it really surprise you THAT much?" Danny asked from up front.
 
"Well no. But,"
 
"OW!"
 
"Oh go to the nurse. By the way how did you do that Mr. Baxter?" he said as Dash was headed out the door.
 
"HER! It was that weirdo NEW girl!" he poointed with his good hand.
 
"Mr.Baxter, i dont think the star quarterback would want to find himsef benched for the entire season because hewas lying. And about a NEW student as well."
 
Dash gulped adn continued to the nurse.
 
As the class continued, two girls in the back were whispering to one another.
 
"Da** whatch ur back homegirl did some damage!"
 
"I know! do you really think she has a black belt after only 3 years when most masters take at LEAST 5?"
 
"I dont know girl but i am definitely stayin o her good side."
 
Mais heard this and smiled an evil smile. This was gonna be fun.
-------
 
 
YEAYAH
finally i am done.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment