Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Zap

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 7 - Zap

Chapter 7 - Zap
this game was used against me. so i write about it.
disclaimer: i only own the OCs. not the characters or the evil game of Zap.
-----------------------------
 
it was a Friday at about 11:30am. the gang (now including OC Mais) was eating lunch in the cafeteria. Actually, Mais wasn't there yet. She was still getting her lunch but, anywhos the other three were there. And they were eating peacfully minding their own buisness. When up came Trash Baxter. Ready to pumle poor Dan into the ground. For no reason. As you know.
 
well Trash was just about to sock him in the face when Mais showed up.
 
She placed down her tray and walked up behind Trash and tapped him on the shoulder. (mind you she is nearly as tall as he is and is not  afraid of him.)
 
"Ahem, hi Trash. Whatcha doin?"
 
Trash flinched at her voice and turned his head around.
 
"Nothing." he was grinding his teeth.
 
"Doesnt look like nothing."
 
more grinding of the teeth.
 
"Put him down Baxter." Mais sounded like a demanding mother.
 
"OKAY THATS IT!" out of anger he dropped the poor boy into a table causing him to hit his head. Sam rushed to see if he was okay after glaring at Trash.
 
"STOP BOSSING ME AROUND IM NOT A LITTLE KID YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME AND I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN LISTEN TO YOU ANYWAY!" and with that he stormed out of the room soon followed by teachers.
 
Dan was embarassed that a girl just saved his butt.
 
an hour later class was back in and it was a work period. Sam ad Mais were in math together and were discussing a new game Mais had learned from a 9th grader she svaed from a locker that morning.
 
It was called Zap/
 
"So explain to me why i cant look at your hand?"
 
"Well you can, but i cant but if you look and tell me that would be bad."
 
"Why?"
 
"See this time written on the top of my hand?"
 
"yeah?"
 
"If i find out whos name is on my hand before then, i have to ask that person out."
 
"Oh."
 
"I only have to wait ten miutes but,"
 
"So if you do find out, you dont ask them out, but if you wait you dot?"
 
"Right"
 
"okay."
 
"You wanna play?"
 
"Wha-? Um sure okay."
 
"Give me yur hand."
she did so.
 
"Okay, you cant look until 2:37 today." Mais said as she wrote the numbers on the top of her hand.
 
"Ad the name will be.....AHA! perfect!" she began to write in slinky blue letters in the palm of Sams hand.
 
"Look before 2:37 and you WILL regret it."
 
----------
2hours and 35 minutes later.......
----------
'come on Sam you have kept it up this log. '
 
'just two more minutes.'
 
'but what if its, ya kno, Danny?'
 
'So? you can ask him out any other time'
 
'true'
 
'one more minute you can do it.'
 
'errrr NO I CANT!!!!!!!'
 
SHE FLIPPED OVER HER HAND AND READ THE WORDS WRITTEN THERE.
 
and immediately regretted it.
 
the words on her hand simply read...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tucker Foley

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maisloatt on September 15, 2006, 11:22:27 AM

maisloatt on
maisloattMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE oh by the way. Mais didnt look. the name on her hand was Kwan if you were wondering.
She has a BF thats why she wins. whereas i dont, i lose. wa.