Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Ken and Barbie

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 8 - Ken and Barbie

Chapter 8 - Ken and Barbie
dont worry its not nearly as bad as it sounds...
-------------------------------------------------

the moon was full, shining over a delicate landscape coded in blue hues. The trees swayed gently to the coming and going breeze. The leaves making a soft rattling noise emmiting from their branches.
The stars were plentiful tonight. Scattered across the evening sky.
There were no clouds to obscure the beautiful scenery.
Two figures could be made out sitting on the edge of a small lake. The ripples in the dark water contorted their reflections until they were no more.
One of the figures was a girl. A young woman you would say. Her bleech blonde hair fell losely around her shoulders, framing her thin face. Her pale pink lips were curled into a smile witch coordinated dashingly with her vibrant blue eyes. Her nose crinckled up in laughter. The pink (yuchth) dress she wore fell over her shoulders, running down to her knees, where beyond the bare legs were a pair of bright pink (double yuchth) stap shoes. Her legs were folded under her. Using an arm for a prop as the other traced the figures in the sky. "So beautiful" she said. her voice was rasp from not talking for what seemed to be hours. "Yes it is." Another voice came from a young man set beside her. His short brown hair gelled back for the occasion. Keeping the naturally uncontained tressles out of his yellowish-brown (i dont play with gay dolls i dont know what color his eyes are.) eyes. A smile had coiled its way to his lips as he viewed the woman beside him. (not like that king of the pervs! not yet. heheheh ahem... anyway) He was clad in a black tux (how original) with a light blue tie (clash) and black shiny shoes. (shiny+ken+shoes+black=gayboi)
A red corsage (dictionary?) was wrapped in the upper left (his left) corner of his collar(thingy).
The two sat in comforting silence for a while, until the man pulled the woman to her feet. He then stood in front of her holding both of her hands and gazing deeply into her eyes. (...) Before she knew it, he was down on one knee (corn anyone?) bearing a pink (yuckyeewww) diamond ring out for her to accept.
"Ahem, Barbie (...) Jessica Jackson, (i dont know!!!) will you marry me?"
Tears formed in her cali girl eyes. as she screamed "YEs!" he placed the ring on her finger and as they were about to kiss...


~!!!BOOM!!!~


she covered her mouth to pervent the scream from spliting the somwhat calm. Fot the scene that had ust taken place would scar her and others for the rest of their lives. something so devistating and unbelivable. something not to laugh about in the least...


Kens head exploded.


Barbie fell to her knees and began to baul her cali girl eyes out. when all time comes we put to rest out fears and pain. And so we hope our heavans to take us when we need most the consultion of compfort and reality. For we need the most sensible source of action and logic.

Barbies head blew up too and no one even cared that the both of them were dead. Hardly anyone even noticed as a scrawny nintey year old man in yellow speedos ran across town with an issue of the latest Weekly World News rolled up in his hand, being used to ward off the evil blood sucking bunny rabbits that had been chasing him for four days through the underbrush of Los Angeles.

THE END

a/N: hahahahahahahahhahaha that was a rather interesting peice dontcha think? review!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment