Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - What True love is supposed to be like. i think...

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 10 - What True love is supposed to be like. i think...

Chapter 10 - What True love is supposed to be like. i think...
What the heck? How could that be? How could THIS be?! How the h*ll did this all happen?! How did she get here!? what was going on? She couldnt remember anything from the previous night. She vauguely recalled a man with shaggy hair. He was gay. He looked like a lady. She remembered beer. A lot of beer, and dancing. Yes yes dancing. Bright lights of an array of colours (british spellin no doubt) and a shiny ball. She remembered a somewhat romantic courtyard with dead plants occupying its space.
She remembered the gay dude on the ground in front of her. With a small shiny thing in his hands. And a gay/drunk/hopeful look in his gay gay eyes.


.....



OH MY DEAR GOD SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED TO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!


"You may now kiss the bride."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SATIN TAKE ME NOW!"

the gay dude leaned forward.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it was official.

He** had begun.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathe* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"


A/N: shut up i dont know. just, dont ask.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment