Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Grades Over Boys...or not,

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 14 - Grades Over Boys...or not,

Chapter 14 - Grades Over Boys...or not,
This sucked.

Not only did Lauren have to go to school, she had to stay after!!! But no. It wasnt because of detention. Her school hosted this after school study hall thing where you stay after to finish your work.

There was this project she and a partner had to do. It was due tomorrow. Great. Right now her partner, Emma, was looking something up on a computer. They were doing this country mapping project. Each group was given a country and had to make a map of that country to present next week. It was a thursday. The school didnt have after school junk on fridays. Thank goodness!

Lauren was sitting at a table in the library (where they all are for the study hall) coloring the map a light shade of brown. She was about one third of the way finished with thirty more minutes to work. Perfect.

Lauren had been going rather slowly since she had forever. You see, here ten minutes was like the equivielnt (didnt know i knew that word!)(go me!) of fourty-nine years or something. So thirty was...erm really long!

Anyways, she was perfectly intent on getting this finished and not having to work more later that night on it. Lauren, or Laura,as entitled by like everyone, looked up to see what Emma was doing. She was still seated at a computer. Slowly typing the keys to form the most ridiculous spellings Laura had ever seen. No offense to anyone related in any way to Egypt, but dude, some of those words are kinda hard to spell.

Sighing Laura looked back down at her work. Study hall had just began, so, people were still arriving. Greeting one another. Some teachers were here, so they greeted kids as they came in the door saying things like, "Oh im glad you decided to come!" or "good, you made it!" or "nehave" or even "I do hope you anticepate to finish your homework." which made them sound retarded. I mean, why else are they here you morons?! Seriously. And what sucks is they all have tenure.

Laura was half paying attention to her work, half listening to the light buzz of conversation around her. She heard names and greetings and commands and recomendations and dissagreements and other things. She surprisingly heard any gosssip. That was just plain weird.

Laura was about to put full focus on her work when she heard it,

his name.

not just his name.

but his name.

if your even bothering to wonder said 'his' is Lauras like ultimate crush. Not only that but he's like deer to her. She follows him everywhere. Stalks .him. And he dont know it.

he must have been here to do his project. He was in her class different period. You wouldnt understand. No one would. I dont. Anyways, someother un-important guy walked up to him, (partner) he was holding a poster with a drawing resembling a european country. They were doing their project on Germany. The two of them began talking as he went to put his things down at a table two over from Laura's. Laura gulped. 'This is gonna be really hard.'

She had a strait shot at him from where she sat. Meaning she had the perfect view to stare at him through. Darn. How could she focus on the gay drawing (by Emma) she was coloring when the best creation was but fifteen feet away and within worshiping view?!

She couldnt.

Darnit.

He felt eyes on him as he turned his head in her direction. Laura snapped her head down so hard it cracked her neck. She began to scribble the pencil across the poster vigerously. Hoping her spazzy motions would not break it.

She felt eyes on her.

She felt his eyes on her.

She sort of liked it. But NO. She had to focuse. She eased her movements, being so rough they equalled up to key scratching. She felt the rising feeling in her stomach go down. Laura slowly shifted her gaze up an inche or two. And what she saw made her heart flutter with hope and joy.

His eyes snapped to his partner.

He had been staring right at her.

~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment