Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Don't Even Ask.

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 16 - Don't Even Ask.

Chapter 16 - Don't Even Ask.
There he was,

in all his glory.

Standing there,

in the middle of the lobby by the front doors.

By the buses.

At 7:58AM

When all 1163 students were arriving.

Where all 263 staff members including teachers.

And the Principal.

And the nurse.

And the school counsilers. (sp?)

And there he was.

Right there.

Wearing big red shiny clown shoes with humungus brown thick laces and white souls.

Wearing an oversized hoop skirt in a rather dingy repulsive shade of murky green with whitish gray flower petals patterning all over it,

A hot pink blouse with birght yellow buttons and a folded collar and frilly yellow cuffs, with a white undershirt showing slightly beneath the yellow fringe.

A huge chinese style only bigger violet bow was tied around his waist meeting in a huge bow in the back.

A large poofy rainbow afro adorned his poor humiliated head. And clown paint hid is naturally wonderful face from the clearly now utterly disturbed world.

An indifferent look on his face as he stared blankly into space. Trying very hard to avoid the digital cameras and phone cameras flashing off all arounf him.

Trying to ignore the laughter and the remarks.

Trying not to be noticed without moving.

Wasnt working.

ANd then his "favorite" part of the nightmare rolled around as his girlfriend and two of her friends came sauntering into the lobby tlaking about some Skii trip last weekend. When the three of them came to a hault three feet past him. As his girlfriend took two steps back to look him over. She sqinted her eyes at his face before they widened and her hand covered her mouth. A look of mirth and shock danced in her hazel eyes.

She collected herself and gave him another look before opening her mouth to speak.

"Dont even ask." was all he said. A tone of reluctance in his voice.

She closed her mouth again before shaking her head and smiling placeing her hands on her hips and posing in an expectant position.

Her friends began off without her. She was about to follow when she turned back to clown thing and said,


"Don't expect me to kiss you like that."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RedPaint on October 6, 2006, 8:35:21 AM

RedPaint on
RedPaint*gasp* The ending..the "girlfriend" ..so cruel x-x...*is commenting from the Don't Even Ask chapter*

*faves this story* It's great, I love all the randomness and little short stories. And the title of the story--O_o??? really interested me..because it's one of my favorite faces to make. Great job! You're good at writing random stuff, it cheers me up n__n