Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - TAG is a wonderful thing.

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 17 - TAG is a wonderful thing.

Chapter 17 - TAG is a wonderful thing.
He was walking along the street. Minding his own buisness when he spotted a TV in the drugstore window.
Being the typical guy, he walked over to see what was on.
It was a commercial.
For Tag. You know that body spray that claims to make girls go gaga seducified over the very sent? Yeah. THAT Axe.
Oh joy.
he watched. And being a guy he belived what he saw.
Well he was single. And desperate.
So what the heck?
He went in bought a can went home put it on and headed to the mall. (big. mistake.)

as he walked in a peacful little blue jay flew by the doors.
5 minutes later...




"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
He zipped out the mall,screaming, his hands held in front of him, clearling his way as he ran.
A mob of at least 3,237 woman,girls,and more...O.o??? dont ask. Right behind him screaming, "GET HIM!"
He ran half the lenght of the city with the mob at his heels.
Finally six miles and two blocks from the mall, (wow) he got a break. The mob had slowed as numbers of females where hoppping on one foot, attempting to remove improper running shoes I.E. heels and flip flops. Thank heavans for him.

He came up onto a seemingly abandoned ally. Not thinking he was running right by it when something grabbed at his shirt collar and pulled him into the allyway. 'Aww man! Now what?' he thougt as he was shoved into the cold brick wall. (youch!) "Ow! What the-?" he was cut off by a familiar voice saying, "You'll thank me for this later." As he was pondering this he felt something soft ram into his lips.

The feeling was forced but enjoyable.

It took a moment for him to register, but then he realized that it was her lips up against his own.

She was kissing him.

WAIT what!?! 0.o????

SHE was kissing HIM?!!! What the he||???

He was engulfed in the answer when the mob caught up to the ally. Turning their heads. Looking for him.
When they found him, and the scene,they let out a loud, "awwwwww" of distain and sulked back to the mall.
She held the kiss a little longer to make sure it was clear before pulling back, her hands resting on his shoulders. She held back a laugh at the look on his face.
His eyes were wide, with a glazed boyish look in them.
His mouth slightly agape from shock. (a bit at least)
She saw it in his eyes.

He wanted her to do that again.

So she did, more gently and in purposes of actually enjoying it. And when she pulled back a second time the look had doubled and she couldn't resist the light laugh that came from her throat.

(she had only seen him being mobbed she didnt know why.)

She caught a wiff of the air and made a face at him. Cocking her head to one side.


"Tag-?"

"Is the most wonderful thing in the world."

She gave another laugh and leaned in to kiss him a third time.
To which, he responded.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I had to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment