Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Forbidden (vague)

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 19 - Forbidden (vague)

Chapter 19 - Forbidden (vague)
"Please."

"No. We cant. You know we cant."

"I know.But please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because,"

"Because?"

"Because it is forbidden Maison! You and i both know that this,
this can never be! It just...cant."

"And what does it matter that it is forbidden Lauren? Since when has that word ever stopped us?"

"It is law. It is the rules."

"When we were young, you could have cared less about the laws, the rules."

"But we are commanded not to!"

"And since when has that ever stopped us from anything before!?"

"..."

"Exactly."

"But..."

"But what? Lauren? But what?"

"BUT I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT! OR...OR KILLED!i never could!"

"And i dont want to see you get married to some man you dont know! and i never will."

"...b,but, Maison, I-"

"But nothing Lauren! Dont you understand? When we are like this nothing can hold us down. No rules, or laws, or commands! Dont you see that?"

"..."

"Whats happened to you? Your not the same as when i left."

"I never knew you would return! I never thought it would matter that i changed who i was!"

"Not matter?! Lauran, how in hell could it not matter? That was who you were! That is who you still are! You deny it!"

"S..sso what if i do?"

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why deny it?"

"It hurt. I was only like that because i knew you. Acting as such a living memory only brought the pain of daggars in my side. I had to change."

"So what? Have you changed to such an extent that you shall marry off that man your father sent for?"

"..."

"Ah. I see."

"NO! please! Maison thats not what i meant!"

"No. no. i think it was. If you dont want to accept who you are and come with me, then i have no place to tell you otherwise. However i must conqur,(sp?) no less will i love you no more do you care that i do. And, all i ever asked for was your happiness. I swore to myself, and to you, that i would always allow a smile on your beautiful face, even if im not one to have caused it. I used to be. But clearly nothing ever lasts, and i suppose that as wind blows regardless of what falls beneath it, i must do what i must, regardless weather or not you accept it. Im sorry. But this is what you want. This is what you get, and i hope you enjoy it."

"oh, Maison please-"

"I love you Lauren, no matter what you do or who you marry or what happens. I always will. Even if you take strange weath over familiar comfort."

"No! Please!"

"It is what you have wished, princess. It is, as you want. And is as things shall become. And they shall remain so, for as long as you find fitting. And if only for a moment that might last, the eternity it instills in me will be to far to turn back, and for that i apologize."

"NO!"

"Good Bye and Good luck Princess."

"PLEASE!"

"I'll miss you."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

i am so going furhter with this one. look i will eventually make a better version and continue that one K? but for now, enjoy. (olden Xs if you were wonderin)



the a at the end of lauren sounded gay so i got rid of it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment