Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Whats Really Scary

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 21 - Whats Really Scary

Chapter 21 - Whats Really Scary
The moon was full. It hung in the gray sky, its reflection waving mennacingly in the murky lake water beneath it. The wind blew gently, shifting the cattails and the dying tall grass.

There she stood. Her blonde hair blowing over her shoulder as her back was turned to the wind. Her layered eyes of green and amber searched uneasily over the land of depression. It had once lived. It had once been beautiful. Until the Grimn came. The Grimn was a sign of death. It had swept over the land years ago, killing everything and leaving only darkness.

She shivered as she rubbed her bare arms. Clad in a black tank-top, and knee shorts to match, she was freezing. Her feet were bare. The rainwater passing over her ankles, tickling them and leaving cold droplets between her toes.

Her lips were turned blue, and her skin tinged gray from the cold. Death was overcomming her. She could feel it. Seeping through her skin, trickling between her veins and stainin her blood black and green. Chizling her bones to where she felt weak and unstable.

Her hair was slowly streaking silver. The areas of normally age but now abnormal growing.

Her eyes were fading to white. The normally gorgeous coloration becoming a ghost lost in the spider webs around her pupils.

Her hands felt chalky. Her legs shaking. Her knees knocking.

She could feel her teeth losen in their gums, her tounge lose taste as salty blood rushed over it.

She became numb.

She was dying.

She knew it.

The Grimn had returned for her.

When she thought it would end she felt something sweep past her legs. Coiling itself around her. It was cold and clamy. a navy and green mist. Sending livening shills down her cracking spine. It was tightening around her. It was crushing her. Freezing her.

The pressure buckled her knees and she fell to the hard ground below her.

Suddenly as she opened her eyes, holding fear, the ground was gone. Now beneath her were swirls of black and bloody crimson. Becoming a vortex a mile below. She felt nothing holding her up aside from the Grimn.

Hell lie beyond that vortex.

The Grimn was going to drop her.

She felt it slither away from her.

A cold rush of air blew her hair abover her head, rippling her clothes and sparking a freeze of fear inside her.

As she began to fall.

The vortex around her began to swirl and shift faster and faster as she seemed to fall slower and slower, her stomach lurching sickly.

Scenes formed in the blood and black. Scenes of the life she was leaving. Tears formed in her eyes and streaked down her face. Leaving a red trail on her pale blue skin. She felt nothing though.

Then she saw a sight of herself. She nearly screamed. Her courpes was more frightening than she had thought.

Her long blonde hair- scraggaly and black

Her fair peach skin- pale and blue and gray

Her soft pink lips- cracked and dark blue

Her teeth- grayed and lose

Her green and amber eyes- gray and lifeless her soul was no longer there

Her bones showed along her collar bone, her arms and legs. Decrepit.

She wanted more than anything to look away. Her neck would not move. Her eyes were entranced.

She wanted to scream. Her voice failed her.

She was helpless. She was dead within life.

She was alive within death.

She plunged into a sudden swirl of darkness. She could see nothing. A light formed ahead of her. And a familiar voice rang in her ears. Calling her name.
She felt something shaking her vigerously, though she saw nothing. The rivets of a scream formed in her throat. She was screaming though she heard nothing. Every thing was silent for a split second as she jutted upright, suddenly the sounds of a panicked voice, her own screams, and the feeling of sweat drops down her body and strained hainds on her shoulders surrounded her.

Her eyes shot open.

She was in bed.

It was 2:43 in the morning.

Cold sweat soaked her body.

Her throat was scratched from shrieking.

And the hands on her shoulders led to her husband. His face was more scared than she had ever seen it. A look of relief passed over his eyes as he pulled her into a loving embrace. She wrapped her arms around him returning it. He was whispering in her ear, "dont ever scare me like that again!" She began crying into his shoulder. He shushed her gently, telling her it was a dream. She was awake, she was alright.

She was alive.

[OCTOBER 31ST 2018 3:00AM]

~++~++~++~++~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment