Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - 13 minutes in Hell

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 22 - 13 minutes in Hell

Chapter 22 - 13 minutes in Hell
yes. yes it is a parody of 7 minutes in Heavan. I think its a good idea. you will see.
~++~++~++~++~

[OCTOBER 31ST 2008 8:30PM]

Lauren Berlin and her family were throwing a party at her house. The large backyard was decorated in oranges and blacks and spirits and other frightening things. Loud music was playing and many people, friends some family and their friends were dancing talking eating and enjoying themselves.
In the front Laura and her friends, Kena, Theresa, Anna and her sister Cassy and her brother Phil were set up in the front yard which was not lit as much.
Phil was frozen, dressed as a pirate, holding a fake sword to Cassy who was dressed as a maiden tied to a tree. Kena and Theresa were haunched up in graves and painted sickly greens to look like zombies whom's graves had been disrupted. Anna was standing on a black slanted stool with a rope connecting her neck to a tree branch to look like the gallows, though she was not really being hung for heavans sake! Her eyes were open, only blinking when no one was looking, wearing tattered clothes and seeming lifeless.
Laura however, was hanging unseen in a tree above the driveway. Her eyes were painted as large black shadows from hallows in the head or the Grudge. Sewn lines and cuts were painted on her arms and face, running down her legs and neck. Her skin was tinted blue and her hair was streaked in scraggly browns and blacks. She wore a black tank-top with corsette sleeves that were ripped to show the cuts and lines painted there. She wore a black pleated skirt down to her knees, torn and tattered. Fishnets covering her mid drift and legs also torn to reveal the paint. On her feet were a pair of clanky knee high, heel boots, with lose laces weaving up the center. Her nails were chip painted black and she had on navy lipstick.
She really looked scary.
She hung upside down. Normally she sat on the branch, ready to hang over into view. But seeing some one comming, she crunched up her stomach holding to the branch, ready to release. When she let go, she would swing down and upside down, land either above or in front of the faces of some innocent people and give a loud shreik that she was only capable of. It was a stange uvulating sound that seemed shrill and not of earth. Sending shivers down your spine no matter how many times you ever heard it.
So far she had scared party commers, (large property, all were welcome) or even trick-or-treaters and their escorts. She loved it.
Someone was comming down the path. Seeing as there were only two of them she assumed they were party gowers. Considering they were a pair of boys no older than Laura her self was. 14 if you dont know. She smirked, stretching a sewn line across her cheek enlargening.
As they came up to her spots,
"SHAIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHH!!!" the horrific shreik errupted from Laura's throat as she swung, hanging upside down right into the face of the taller of the two boys. Only an inch away. So you can imagine how loud he screamed.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" sheesh they sounded like little girls. (take a moment to invision that: two 14 year old boys on halloween, screaming like little girls, after being scared by a girl. *snicker snicker*)
Laura went into such a laughing fit her knees nearly caused her to fall. She was clenching her sides in mirth.
The taller boy whom she had shreiked in the face of, had wound up on the ground a few feet away from her. The other nearly beside him.
It took a moment for Laura to recognize the boys. They were from her school. They were Henry Kenden and...Maison Tenners? (changed his name more) What the Hell was he doing here? He lived clear across town! Henry lived two blocks over so that did not amaze her but Maison? Her laughter ceaced as a smirk formed on her face. "My, my. If it isnt Maison Tenners, and Henry Kenden themselves?" The boys looked up at her. Recognizing her voice. "Lauren?" Mais asked. Lauren sat up in the tree and swung down onto the ground in front of them. Standing tall, in pride at her appearance and her efforts. "Well what are you doing here?"
"Well i live here silly." she smiled.
he said nothing in reply.
"Infact, this entire party was my idea."
Suddenly Lauren glimpsed at the lit watch on her left wrist and turned out to the yard. The boys followed her look.
"HEY GUYS! 8:30 WE'RE OFF THE CLOCK! COME ON OUT! ANNA ONE SEC YOU'RE GONNA WANT SOME HELP!" she yelled out.
The boys stared as five figures came to life. Laura laughed at the small yelps they gave when four of the stirring figures began walking over to the gates leading to the backyard.
She walked over to the gallow tree and untied a rope from the persons neck allowing them to walk down off of the slanted platform to follow the others.
She went back over and helped Mais off the ground (which Henry didnt becase IM WRITING THIS AND I SAID SO!)
"So, you boys here for the party?"
"Er...yeah."
"Well then come on, we only got two more hours till curfew (i h8 halloween curfews!)And we have a lot more to do." She subconciously took Mais (fluff) by the hand and pulled him toward the gates with Henry in tow, smirking at the (cotten candy) infront of him.
The lot of them (including the human props who had an hour before their shift of terror began a final time) spent their time dancing pranking scaring eating and screwing around. It was getting chilly out and a few people went inside for warmer activities.
There was a closet in the hallway with a sign that read, "13 MINUTES IN HELL" 13 being a supposed unlucky number.
"Hey, Lauren?" (Mais) theres like this unseen connection (friggin FLUFF)
"Yes?"
"Whats 13 minutes in hell? Dare-I-ask?"
"Well you know what 7 minutes in heavan is right?"
"...yes,"
"Its like that only for 13 minutes and the two people in there do something awful to one another. Ya know, strangle choke fight slit their throat and such?"
"Ah."
"My dad thought of it because he wouldnt allow 7 minutes in heavan."
"Right,"
About ten minutes later...
"HEY! what the he-" Maison yelled as Henry and Greg (some other dude they know) shoved him into the temporarily empty closet marked 13 minutes in Hell. Shutting the door and locking it. Maison banged on the door, demanding someone let him out. When no one would he gave up and waited.
Five minutes after he heard a feminine fussing outside. "HEy! YOU guys! L-et G-o of ME! What d-o y-you think y-our DOING!" she was clearly struggling against something. It was Lauren.
Suddenly she was shoved into the closet, colliding with Maison as Henry and Greg (some other dude they know.)
"Well this is pleasant."
"Yea."
"So, what now?"
"mmmm i have an idea"
"What?"
"Well, its something i know we wont like."
"Okay. So do it then."
"Alright"
[heres their current position that they have not bothered moving from (fluff), Maison's back against the(DARK) closet wall, Lauren pushed up against him with herhands on his chest (originally to lessen impact) and their faces only two inches apart.] i just thought you might like to be aware of that.
Laura slowly leaned forward and,

BOOM OF GOES HIS HEAD!

dude im joking.

She kissed him. (oooo000OOOOO)
He didnt hesitate oddly enough. Not that he was really in a posistion to do so.
10 minutes later...

"IS ONE AH YA DEAD YET?" you see after ten minutes they have to know.

when no one replied they clicked the handle.
"Ahem! three more minutes!?" they yelled out in unision as the door closed itself once more.

The person smirked and turned to seven people behind them.

"It worked."

THE END
~++~++~++~++~
if your dumb enough to wonder what they were doing in there....
well, nothing really more than what was stated. DONT BE GUTTERHEADS! yuckth! ew!
Sheesh!
REVIEW PLEASE

you will find me saying maison more than mais because erm HELLLLO THATS MY PEN NAME YOU RETARDS! oi. no i did not intend for that. see im dumb and i dont notice things like that so....get over it okay? good.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment