Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Attempt to Scare 2 Backfire

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 24 - Attempt to Scare 2 Backfire

Chapter 24 - Attempt to Scare 2 Backfire
they were riding the bus home again. Maison was there. Since Kena, Lauren and Greg lived so close they had the same stop. Greg and Maison were off first. Lauren and Kena where getting their things ready.
Maison had another 'brilliant' idea.
"Dude, dont say anything! I got a plan."
"Man its not gonna work any better than the last 'plan' you had."
"You dont know that."
"Yes i do."
"We-"
the girls were headed down the path preoccupied in a conversation.
"Oh shiz shhh!" Maison then jumped behind a bush and remained silent.
"Oi vey." Greg slapped his hand over his face and shook his head.
They girls were heading up, Lauren was closest to the bush.
She was about to come up to the bush when she stopped suddenly. Kena made no move to stop walking. Lauren then went behind the bush. (other end from Maison you see.) A few minutes later... "AHHHHHHHH!" Maison came running out of the bush and hid behind Greg.
Lauren came out laughing. She smirked in Maison's direction. "You know its a real shame." she shook her head. And the two girls headed home.
"Darned backfire!" Maison mumbled.

~++~++~++~

hey! i thought of this one after i wrote the last one!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment