Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Random Kiss

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 25 - Random Kiss

Chapter 25 - Random Kiss
It was like tenth grade for the lot of them (ahem, lauren, maison, greg,kena,theresa and erm anna and jake(guys need buds too)being the lot)
and maison was walking alone in the hallway after school wondering around not really doing much of anything at all.
He was standing there, waiting for Henry and Greg. They were five minutes late. He was outside the bulding. They walked home now. The girls had supposedly left already.
Maison checked his watch. 3:49pm. "Shoot."
just then none other than Lauren approached him. He seemed surprised for a minute before remembering that his 'pals' had ditched him, he sulkily said, "Oh hey Lauren,"
she kept walking to him. He gave a curious look, "Say, Laura, what er you doing after this late? (he had not noticed she was inches from him now) i mean, im here because the guys the-," he was interupted by the dreams of many boys.
Some random pretty girl you like, walking up to you and kissing you.
Strait on the lips.
For no apparent reason.
He stood there shocked. But definatly did NOT move. This was (as stated) what he dreamt of.
A minute or so later, Lauren pulled away. Flicking her head, flipping some strands of light brown hair out of her mixed eyes. (seductivity)
He stared as she sauntered past him, lightly swinging her hips as if it were natural. (more suductivity!) he stood there flabbergasted (teehee fun word) for a moment before running to catch up to her, "H-hey HEy! Laura! Y-you uh ya think maybe i could like come home with ya er um er er something maybe?!"
no response really.
"A erm a study date! yeah everybody needs help with their homework! {maybe we dont} but still!!! It'll be fun! Aw come on!"
"(sigh) fine!!"
"WHOOOHOOO!"
"COme on!"
He ran up beside her, and as they were walking,
they subconciously linked hands and weaved their fingers together. [holy momma of cotten candy THATS FLUFFY!]
wtf that was gay of me to say.
~++~++~++~++~++~

i dunno.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment