Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Suclusion

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 32 - Suclusion

Chapter 32 - Suclusion
A girl of only fifteen sat in a corner of a dark room, across from a window where the rain poored in plenty.
She was wrapped up in herself, keeping warm, as the sobs gently racked her body. Her face glimmered in the occasional lightning strikes.
She sat there in suclusion. Silence. Peace, away from the waking world. Away from their cold looks. Away from everything. Away from reality.
Absorbed within the confines of her own blissful imagination, where everything was perfect and flaws where of nothing.
She had been here many times before. To cry, to think, to breath and relax. She would often drift into uneasy slumbers here. The pain of reality's daggars waning in her wounds. The airy hole in her heart always empty, always cold, and unloved. yet loving despite the fact. Her eyes, a mixture of green and warm amber with specks of blue and yellow were always blurred here. Her long wavy light brown hair always ascew, framing her lovely face. The tears streaking down her cheeks never seemed to lessen. Clad in a black sweat-shirt and baggy navy jeans with brown sneakers, she was always cold without the love people need to survive.
When she was here, nothing could hurt her. Nothing could use her. Nothing could find her or get to her. She was safe. Safe to act out, safe to scream and cry and talk without jugement or regret. This was her sanctuary.
She came here so often. It was her home. It was her purity, her person. It was her.
When she was outside of this room, she wore a mask of mirth and pride. A mask of strenght, independence laiden in her features, she conqured anything and all. But inside she was cracking like branches in a storm. When she came here, she let the cracks become breaks and the shifts become waves as the need for humanity drifted further and further away on the current of lonliness. Somber. Lifeless, her soul was locked up somewhere inside of her. Causing her heart to ache and her mind to pump. Causing her blood to cool and her voice to crack. Her knees would buckle and so she sat in her corner. Alone.
He was out there, in that world, that real world. He was somewhere out there. open to death and luck, fortune and loss. He was open to what was offured. She was closed as a lock. To which the key had been long lost in a sea of despare and betrayl.
There was one late evening, during a great storm, when she was alone. Crying without sound. As always. Waiting for her life to turn upwards was a hope she had long since abandoned. 'She heard the old oak door creak open, who could be there? She was the only one who knew of this place. Right? But who she saw in the door way nearly ripped her broken heart to bits. It was him. The item the center of her suclusion. The one thing she hid from away from reality.
She buried her face in her knees and tightened her ball in the corner.
Without a sound he walked over and sat beside her. Wrapping his arms around her tightly. She did not move. His warm touch through the storm sparked a certain hope deep inside her. She wanted her hope back, she liked it, she needed it. She needed him. She had now come to realize and accept, that even though he had put her here, he was the only one who could bring her out.
Her tears continued into his shoulder,he hugged her and said nothing. Never letting go.
Freeing her from her painful suclusion.
Filling the gap in her heart.
And melting the ice in her soul.
Bringing the mirth to her eyes, and the hope to her mind, slowing her thoughts and warming her blood in its veins.
He was saving her.
He was loving her.

THE END

i dont know. i suddenly felt depressed and said what the hell write about it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment