Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - 10 things you dont want to hear...

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 33 - 10 things you dont want to hear...

Chapter 33 - 10 things you dont want to hear...
10 things you don’t want to hear your parents say on Halloween

1. Honey, is the guillotine ready? Yes sweetie, right on the mark. They will never see it coming!
2. Has that candy turned green yet? No we need to give it more regurgitated frog guts before it will turn green.
3. DING DONG hey honey? Whose the tall green guy? Oh good he’s here!
4. Don’t worry about your little friends honey, im sure they will be just fine without their livers!
5. Ya know, our son wanted to be the headless horseman? Well, im not so sure about the horse, but im sure we could manage headless…
6. Oh sweetheart, you don’t want to be a princess! “I don’t?” no! silly! You want to be a zombie! “oh. Okay where’s the costume?” who said anything about a costume?
7. You ever wonder what’s in them graves sport? “Yeah! But mom said im not allowed to be arrested for grave robbing.” Ah, I know one way you could see a grave without getting in trouble. “ya do? How!” well first I hold up this musket and you hold real still like,
8. “Dad?” yeah boy? “What’s in that crate from Africa?” oh, you’ll find out in your sleep son.
9. “Mommy mommy! Look how much candy I went and got!” oh that’s wonderful dear! Now sort through and keep anything open or tainted.
10. Hey son? “yeah?” just what year was you born again? “1993 remember?” ah yes, so 1993 to 2006 is what we’ll put on the stone…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment