Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - Cozy

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 40 - Cozy

Chapter 40 - Cozy
It was late on a Friday evening somwhere around December. There was too much snow outside for them to travel. SO there they were. On the sofa in front of a dying fire. The warmth it had once given off was locked within the green fibers of the blanket he had wrapped around them. In addition with their combined body heat they were anything but cold. The two of them were curled up on the sofa, his back nustled into the crook of the sofa arm. His legs were bent up onto the coffee table forming space in his lap. Well, if not for the girl there there would be. She was seated across his lap with her head resting on his chest. Her arms were folded up with one hand placed on his stomach. His arms wrapped around her, one over her shoudlers and the other rested on the curve around her waist. Her legs dangled comfortably over the edge of the sofa. The top of her head fitted tucked under his chin allowing him a headrest of his own. His fingers losely held the corner of the blanket over her shoulder, draping the upper part of her arm. The other end of the blanket had fallen from his shoulder and crumpled up behind him. The lower corners folded out underneath them. Their eyes were closed contently and their breathing was timed and even. Their lips parted slightly for additional air as they slept, pleasant dreams apparent on their features. The boy made a faint grunt in his sleep as he held her tighter to him. A light sigh escaped her lips as her head nuzzled his neck, causing him to shift gently into the warm touch. The shifting came to an end as the couple found comfort in their positions.
As the fire finally began to dwindle to ashes, a slightly older woman came down the stairs without a sound. Seeing the sight before her, a smile spred along her cheeks, as the final traced of light illuminated the pair of young lovers, curled up within each others warmth, and comfort.
Nice and cozy.



DAMN COTTEN CANDY SILK AND FUR GOT NOTHIN ON THAT FLUFF!
i dont know why or how i thought of it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment