Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - "Yes" in smarts and im pissed

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 42 - "Yes" in smarts and im pissed

Chapter 42 - "Yes" in smarts and im pissed
He was such an insensitive idiot. She hated him for it. What sucked was that she loved him for everything else. Here was his plan, you see since about a week ago, he had not been doing so well in math and his parents ordered him to get some help from someone. "That's not the only thing that boy needs help with," Lauren muttered as she turned the knob on her locker, entering all three combinations she swung the door open. Her locker was well organized as always.
She saw him heading over to her and sighed, "Speak of the devil, " he walked up to her seeming proud of himself. "Hey Laura, guess what?"
"hhhhh what?"
" you remember that plan i told you about?"
"Ohhh you mean that retarded one thats never going to work?"
"yeah, i, HEY NO!"
snicker snicker (lauren)
"No its that brilliant plan thats going to work."
"Oh really?"
"Yep."
"How?"
"Well heres how it works, you know that Gwen Harnmash? (it was almost hamhead) Ya know that really smart strait A student?"
"........"
 
"Well, s'far as I know she's single,"
'i dont like where this is going.'
"well since im bombing math and shes smart, i thought i would woo her so she would help me easy."
'why go to the trouble with her when I AM RIGHT FRIGGEN HERE? I LOVE YOU and i would LOVE to help you! you idiot!' lauren screamed in  her head as she felt steam comming out her ears. (not really)
"and just HOW do you plan to do that casanova?"
"You'll see."
 
++++++LATER++++++
 
"Im telling you this wont work!"
"why not?"
"because its retarded!"
"look i- there she is later!"
"oi this i got to see."  'no matter how pissed i am about it all.'
 
+++++here we go++++++
 
"Erm, Hey ...Gwen!"
"Oh, Maison, hello." (gag)(by the way Lauren is |-| that close to wringing Gwens neck. and quite frankly im okay with that.)
"yeeah, i was wondering if maybe (god this is hard to type) we could hang (eeeewwww im not even looking at the screen anymore) out some time.(blechth)"
"Is the base times the equivalent of an irrelevant equation squared by the exponential integer?" (dont expect that to actually be correct.)(or to make sense)
"errrr,"
'ARG!' "It means YES in mathematics you idiot!" lauren said rather shouted. then she broke between the two and stormed off to who knows where.
"Hey, look i dunno, maybe you should go get your girlfriend, she looked pretty angry." with that Gwen walked off.
"No wait she is not my girl- oh never mind." he knew where she was going and he had to go and get her. even if she wasnt his girlfriend, when he thought about it all, he hadnt been thinking very clearly.
 
++++in a nice grove i made up.++++
well there she was, pissed off and all.
she heard a voice come from behind her, "Hey um Lauren?"
"shouldnt you be 'studying' with Gwen?"
"no, a-actually i was hoping you would,help me "
"now i mnot so sure i want to"
"now?"
"well, ya know, i would have loved to have helped you."
"why didnt ya offer??"
" i did you lumox."
"oh, qwell will you please?"
"hh no!"
"c'mon Laura your smart, and i dont have to woo you or anything please?"
"well, i dunno Maison, i mean ya didnt want it before, why would you want it now?"
"its not the help i want, its YOU!" he clamped his hands over his mouth the second it left his lips.
"w-what?"
"nuthin ferget it!"
"no you said sumthin."
"nno i didnt!"
"move your hands."
"what? why? no!"
she walked up to him and tried to move his hands from his mouth, "oh will you grow up? now move 'em!" he put down his hands affraid of what she would do to him.
he closed his eyes tight,in fear.
 
TO BE CONTINUED......
 
 
 
 
you all h8 me now doncha..... good. veerrrry good.
the cont will be called: YISAIP 2.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment