Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Babysitting P1

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 44 - Babysitting P1

Chapter 44 - Babysitting P1
Now he knew. Now he knew why some girls were so up tight. And he had wished he hadnt. If someone asked him to sum up hell and all that is bad in one word, he would answer this: babysitting. Sure it would sound silly to you now, but that is what he thought before all this happened. He was definately never going to disrespect a girl again. Not now that he had walked in their shoes. (more specifically than he would ever admit)
So here he was, tied up by blue yarn, hanging from the upper floor banister. He didnt want to know how much longer that yarn was going to hold. With your head about five or six feet above the ground, you wouldnt either. There was a green sweet apple shoved so far into his mouth that he couldnt spit out, and he couldnt bite any of it off. Surrounding him was absolute mayhem. Various foods were all over the once white walls as well as paint, marker, and crayon. A wisp of gray smoke was emitting from the kitchen accompanied by a repulsive odor. There was a loud beeping comming from what he assumed to be the oven. And, as he had predicted, the fire sprinklers were set off as another alarm rang through the house. Now he was wet, gagged, tied up, and hanging from a two story banister.
What was worse, was that this was not the end to his suffering. The second she got home, he was dead meat. She should have known better than to leave him with a demon.
Just as the thought had come, so had the demon, wizzing right by him, flailing a string of towels behind him screaming at the top of his lungs. After the demon had dissappeared he heard a key hit the front door lock in the other room. "Aw, shoot." he muttered to the best of his ability with an apple lodged in his mouth like a pig dinner. He heard the door open and rushed footsteps, "What the hell is goingon in here?!" yep, it was her. his soon to be assasin. She was supposed to be his : soon to be girlfriend. The deal was that, if he was compitent enough she would go out with him, but now that things were going in the opposite direction, he wondered if she would even come near him ever again.
The footsteps headed into the room from witch he was hung. She simply stoppped in the doorway and leaned against it. Sighing, she shook her head and rolled her eyes. "This is what happens when i leave you alone for ten minutes?" "awwkmmaaahhhicaaauhbaaahhaaha!" "What? hang on, " she walked up to hims and pulled the apple out of his mouth with  some effort. "what ?" "i cant of been that long!"  "well it was! now explain to me how ou did this to yourself?"  "what? look i did not do this! any of this! it was that little demon!"  "hh who Marty?"  "yeah ya surprised? that little creature is the most devious, evil , miniacle scheming rottin little thing i have ever seen!"   she placed her hands on her hips. "he's five." that made him feel dumb. but he had to admit, even in comparison to himself, that kid was pretty bad.
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED.   srry but my laptop is slowing down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment