Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - Ouch S:A POV:1

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 45 - Ouch S:A POV:1

Chapter 45 - Ouch S:A POV:1
Ouch is the title. by S:A i mean story A meaning there will be other chaps called Ouch with a diffy twist. POV:1 means the first point of view for this story. like POV:2 might have more detail or whatever. But, for now lets stick to POV:1 eh?
 
its sad and i dont like it.
 
this is POV:1 which is often the outlined short version. pardon the bad spelling/grammar
+++++++++++++++++++++
 
They had been sent to a coastline trimary boarding school. (you know how primary is elementary and secondary is middle school? i forgot what high school is so i named it trimary.) Not because they were bad. But because they were smart and their parents wanted no less than a good education for them.
 
She had come here last year and was returning on the first day back. All had been going well, until she found out that her friend was diognosed with OMGD or obsessive male gender dissorder. boycrazy.and was sent to an all girl school. Earlier that morning. After that her other friends began fighting and then told her the last thing she would have expected to hear from them.
 
So now she was walking to the dorm room of a male friend of hers. She had been told something incredulous and wanted to know once and for all weather it was true ornot. And she had to hear it straight from him. So now she was going to find him and ask to his face: Do you love me?
 
Her friends had warned her not to, and that she should wait for him to be ready to tell her himself. She hadnt listened, and after she opened the door to the dorm, she wished she had. (cookie for anyone who knows where im going with this.)
 
As she opened the door, she was prepared to say they needed to talk. But, she had done so without knocking, expecting nothing unusual from him. She had met him last year and they had been friends ever since.
 
Well, she opened that door and this is what she saw. much unto her liking and even more to her discomfort.
 
He was there. His dorm mates were clearly out, but he was not alone. There was a girl there too. A girl she did not know. but apparently he knew her very well to have been kissing her the way he was. The moment turned awkward as she apologized for intruding and he introduced the girl as his..., girlfriend.
 
It was not long before she was at first walking away from the door and then running from the dorm, wishing to banish the visions now implanted in her head.
 
 
THE END
 
 
yes its sad its from Zoe 101 on teen nick and that eppy was a ripp off and i hated it yet i felt like writing about it....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maisloatt on October 16, 2006, 10:57:14 AM

maisloatt on
maisloatti think that answered that question...