Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 46 - Babysitting P2

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 46 - Babysitting P2

Chapter 46 - Babysitting P2
where did we leave off again? ahhh yes.... he had just admitted that in comparison to himself this 5 year old was pretty bad.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
She sighed at him. "Well. however you got up there, i'll get you down. hang on," she began up the stairs. "OH AS IF I HAVE A CHOICE!" he shouted up to her. She couldnt resist a small smile on her face. She was half way up the stairs when a young voice rang out from downstairs. "IS LAURY BACK YET?!" she recognized it as Marties voice and headed back down into the kitchen. Where she found the little boy sitting on the counter fumbling with a can opener. "Marty! what are you doing?" she yelled over the noise. "I dunno! dats why i called you!" Lauren took the can opener from the boy's hands and pointed out the door, "Young man would you care to explain why my boyfriend is hanging above the floor in the other room?" She was loud enough to be heard over the noise by Marty, and by Maison..(guy in yarn) With a woed look Marty ran off into some other part of the house. 'I may as well get Maison down.' Lauren thought as she headed back into the main entrance. To find him hangin uoside down with a chesire grin gracing his already clever features. She cocked her head with a raised eyebrow. "What er you so happy about?"
he shook his head and averted his eyes up (or down i guess) and while smiling replied in a mock feminie voice, "Young man would you care to explain why my boyfriend is hanging above the floor in the other room?" he gave her a sly smirk catching her on the spot. "Oh..er well, hhh ya know.. erm I" his smile grew wider. Then a smug look mirrored his own on her face. "And why where you evenr 'helping' anyways? because you couldnt get a girlfriend on your own?' his face fell an shock. "Well i der i erm,eh..." her smile now widened as she placed her hadns on her hips awaiting an answer. "Well, maybe none of them where my kind of person. HA! cant pin me on that on can yea!" "Do you want to get down or not?" A coy look eased on his face/ "Which one will get you to kiss me soonerr?"she smiled. "well why not find out?"
 
 
CLIFFY
 
dont ya hate me?

yes, im glad you do.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment