Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - Monster Movie

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 49 - Monster Movie

Chapter 49 - Monster Movie
It was october 13th and it happened to be a friday. Maison,Lauren and her younger brother Phil had just gone to see....The Grudge 2 how bout? yeah.
It had originally been just Maison and Lauren, but, Phil had stowed away and when they got there he had begged them that he could come along and see the movie.
and they now wished they had not said yes.

The three of them came out of the cinama. Maison first and then Lauren and Phil.....clinging fearfully to her leg.

"Remind me why we let him come along with us?"

"Ahem, YOU let him come along because you thought it would be good for his social life to see the hit horror movie of the fall. And you were too lazy to carry your own soda." lauren responded in a mocking voice.

"Okay the first part i will admit, is true, but i resent that last bit!"

"Oh whatever! now will you help me get him off?"

"yeah yeah yeah"

they both pulled at him but he wouldnt buge.
"Maison i told you he was too young!"
"really? i didnt think so."
"clearly..."
"...."
after ten more minutes of odly useless efforts they came to the conclusion that... "Laur he aint commin off any time soon."
"Ugh i think youre right. But how am i supposed to move with 104 pounds on my left leg?"
"I dunno, you seemed to make it out of the theatre okay..."
"Yeah only becuase he wanted out as soon as possible."
"oh"
"none the less, its almost 11:30 and i doubt we're gonna get him out in the dark easily...{Phil}AHHHHHHH{Phil} or at all."
"great."


THE END.

i was too lazy to continue.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RedPaint on October 18, 2006, 9:06:44 AM

RedPaint on
RedPaintHaha, poor, poor Phil..
I feel bad for him and at the same time extremely amused. Also..poor, poor Lauren..because she has a Phil on her leg..
o_0; Seeing horror movies does things to me..and I have a vivid imagination, so I tend to stay away from them.
*from the chapter Monster Movie* Although that could have been considered as obvious, oh well..