Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 57 - Jargans back....

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 57 - Jargans back....

Chapter 57 - Jargans back....
The gang (older) was at the beach. and by older i mean the older of the siblings consisting of maison, Laura, kena, Terry, greg and henry.
Maison and laura are dating, terry and greg are too and kena and henry are really close.
it was about 6:45pm and the sun was still up. the sun is allowed to be up because im the author and because its summer. So, the beach was right beside a volly ball court which as you know are used a lot at the beach. Which was right next to the back allys of a hotel.at that moment, maison and laura were sitting down where the tide nearly caught their feet watching little kids running around splashing and screaming in joy. Not far away terry and greg were eating nachos (the fun way and you can make that up on your own.) and kena and henry had gone for a walk.
about half an hour later the gang decided that since the court was empty they would go head to head at volly ball. boys vs. girls. well the girls were kicking the guys butts.
"man i wish we were playing b-ball man then we could smoke em!" greg complained.
"ahh, dude dont count on it. hard as it is to admit...do you have any idea how many games i've lost to lauren?" maison said rubbing the back of his head.
"I'm guessing... a lot?" henry was trying not to crack up.
"hhhh guys, drop it." maison said glaring at them.
"awww c'mon maison, you cant honestly expect them to let you live down the fact you can even beat your own girlfriend at basket ball?" lauren cooed from the other side of the net.
"Oh shut it!" maison steamed. "Just serve!"
"Okay....." Lauren served a decent spike that wound up catching greg in the back of the head giving th girls points.
"Ya know mais, you shouldnt call serve when your teammates arent paying attention."lauren was smirking stading with her face in the net one hand tangled up over her head and the other resting on her hip.
"Look whos talking," maison pointed lesurly behind her as henry served to kena and terry who were babblin on about something. they wound up shreiking as the ball bounced to the ground between them and went flying into the allyway behind them. the guys started cracking up.
after a few minutes the realization that someone had to retreive the ball dawned on them.
"yo man i am not gettin dat ball. it gone inta that freaky ally!" greg complained.
"i dont like allys either they creep me out!" henry agreed.
"and i'm just plain lazy." maison marked causing the other two to laugh.
"Ugh there must be sludge and just yucth! in that ally! i am not going in there! this suit is brand new and it cost me a lot of $$!!!" terry moped.
" there are probably poor little kitties in there and i couldnt bare to see them in that condition!" kena shuddered at her own point.
"Looks like its up to you Laur."maison remarked from a hole in the netting. Lauren walked up to meet his face on the opposite side with at first a glare which turned into an innocent pout. "awwwww, your not gonna make lil ol me go into the scary allyway all by myself are you maysun?" she had refurred to the irresistable nickname she had for him since they were five. [see chap 56]
he smirked and closed his eyes. "nu-uh laur its not gonna work this time. im not opening my eyes!" he had always fallen a victim to her pout.
"Oh so your just gonna let me get snagged by some big monster?" lauren placed her hands on her hips.
"mmmm yep. "
"fine then."
she walked around the net puched him playfully in the arm and whispered "ya bug jerk" before walking off calmly into the dark allyway where you couldnt see past a certain point of view.
She had soon dissappeared behind the fog that the author had conspictuously placed there.

++++++++++++++++

after a few minutes of searching laura finally came up upon the ball. she was about to reach out and grab it when a muscular veined hand snatched her wrist and pulled it up. Causing her to yelp. "well, well, well. if it isnt Lauren Berlin..." she recognized that voice. and as soon as she did she whispered, "oh hell,"
a low cackled sounded as a low voice said, "oh hell is right laury. you know, you can still have me. im wid open."
she nearly screamed in anger. "no." she was restraining well. "Oh now now laur laur, dont tell me we have to do this the hard way..." the low voice said.
"We dont HAVE to do ANYTHING at ALL." lauren spat. "AND DONT YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!" the man (yeah man) took her arm and shoved her back up against the wall with her arms bent behind her back. His hands on her shoulders holding her against the cold brick. "Oh but we do...Laur laur..." a growl emitted from her throat. "Let me go you bastard!" she spat at him. instantly pushed his forearm up into her neck holding her up an inch from the ground against the wall causing a faint gasp from her. "Oh Laur laur, we arent playing nice today now are we?" she growled again. "Now come and give a man a kiss." he was leaning forward and as soon as he was less than an inch away... she spit right in his face causing him to pull away and using his free hand wipe the syliva from his eyes. he returned to her with a glare. "Its a shame laur laur." he pushed his forearm harder into her neck, cutting off more air. "we could have been something ya know? you had chances. plenty of em too." the man sighed as lauren glared at him. "hhh but no. you had to go and choose that looser over me. what can that whimp offer ya eh? what can he promise that i cant eh?" he released enough for lauren to speak. acid seeped from her words as she spoke, "he can give me- l-ove, " (remember partially choking) "and--h-he, can p-rom-se m-me th-at h-e w-w-on-t b-e a-n a-ss-ho-lw r-r-rap-p-er!" her voice was quivvering as she stuggled the words. "Your gonna regret that laur laur!" his arm shoved harder into her once more and she was unable to scream as his other arm darted to her thigh, running up and down her sides. sending unnerving chills down her spine. she wanted to throw up. "l-l-et me g-go -y-y-you -bas-t-ar-d!" "nope laur laur cant do that. cuz then you would go and tell that useless boyfriend of yours. but then, what do i care? heh, not like he could do anything ta me anyways."
Laurens head felt like it was going to burst from loss of air, and just when she thought it would, she found she was no longer on the wall, but now on the cold ground. and her arms hurt. from impact she assumed. She was about to get up and run when something grabbed her right arm and forcefully pulled her onto the back. seeing hands land on either side of her her legs pulled up against her body and her own arms crossed infront of her face from relfex. and a good relfex too. she felt the body of the worst person she had ever met press against her legs. She knew what he was up to. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she knew what he wanted. "you laur laur isnt it obvious?" lauren began to squirm under his weight to the best of her ability. "GET OFF!"
" i mean hehe c;mon laur laur, your a total babe ya know that?"
"arrghhh GET OFF!!!!" her scream echoed through the allyway and she prayed some one would hear it. she prayed someone would come to her rescue. she prayed Al would come and saver her. She prayed with every inch of faith she had in her heart. Suddenly finding the spaz inside her she did what she had done when she was little, and when something had startled her. She flailed. she began to kick her legs continuoutsly and waved her arms spazticly infront of her face giving small yelps as the man tried to stop her. but one thing you had to know about lauren, was that when she was spazzed out, she was spazzed out. and it was impossible to calm her down at that point in time.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Lauren was growing tired. she had been spazzing for three minutes and he had not given up yet. she had finally given up and allowed him his way. stratled to her with his legs on either side of her and his hands mirrorig such position.
He had began to bite her neck and shoulder painfully. she cried out in pain but made to move to stop him.
just when she thought it was over and that her fate was decided the voice she had been praying for sounded ten feet away..."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!"
"MAISON!!!!!!" lauren screeched his name and tried to turn her head up to him, but the man was making it impossible to move. distress sounded in her voice loud and clear. and she could feel the fire she knew whas flaring in his normally soft brown eyes. which she now assumed had become bloodred. she had seen al when he was pissed. and i mean so pissed. she had seen an aburn yellow take to his brown eyes, turning them deep red, ripples seemed to form the siloette of fire in the core. and it had scared her. it had never been towards her. it had always been for her. she had only seen him that angry when something happened to her. but there was something stronger about this time. there was something that scared her more about him. it felt like the will. the will to murder. and she didnt like it. but for now, she just wanted to be safe in his arms once more. as far away from this bastard as possible for ever and ver. on the beach shore watching the sun set forgetting everything.
"Oh, hey Tenners, wonderin bout yur little girlfriend? yeah shes having a great time with Me." the low voice cackled out. Lauren made a fast movement to deny it, but was stopped by the realization that Maison would never listen to this man. not even if he said the sky was blue and the sun was bright. He was too blinded by hatred to listen to anyone but her right now. and she was not about to tell him to hold back. She closed her eyes waiting for it all to end. she felt teeth dig into her shoulder once more and let out a cry in anguish not daring to open her eyes. She could hear his growls and feel his footsteps headed towards them and suddenly the weight on top of her was removed instantly as the teeth pinched her skin causing her to groan in pain. she heard a loud thud somewhere nearby and then felt gentle hands take to her shoudlers, bringing her to an upright position. "Lauren! Lauren are you okay?" she groaned and slowly opened her eyes to see the face of her prince charming. the red in his eyes was begining to die down at the base of his eyes as the loving softness returned that he only showed to her. "I-im okay." her voice was shakier than she thought. She was pulled into a tight embrace wich she returned as if he would dissappear if she didnt. tears began to roll down her cheeks, he gently pulled back and wiped them away giving her a small smile. she returned his with a weak smile of her own.
He pulled her to her feet which she found she could barely stand on and held tight to her shoulders. She tripped and fell into him, he caught her and felt as though he wouldnt let go. But he soon had to, when a voice rang out from the other end of the ally way, "NOT SO EASY TENNERS!"



TO BE CONTINUED.....


guys, this wasnt easy or fun to write.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RedPaint on October 20, 2006, 2:37:46 PM

RedPaint on
RedPaintEeeek!! That bully seriously scares me..he's eviler than a bully, though.
Even though it's not as happy, it's still really good!
lol, Irony..well I guess having a new comment everytime you logged in would be ironic because not very many people on this site DO comment...