Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 58 - Envy

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 58 - Envy

Chapter 58 - Envy
"oh my god look at you! you are sooo cute!"

"...."

"yes you are!

"hay er laur?"

"yeah?"

"i er left my book downstairs could you go get it?"

"hh your so lazy. fine. i'll be right back baby! yes i will!"

-------





"Okay listen up pal i dont like you and you dont like me. so lets just get one thing strait. Lauren is MY girlfriend! And there is nothing you can do to take her away from me!"

"grrrr."

"oh so THATS how you wanna play it eh? FINE! but i will prevail i assure you you feind!"

"grrrr."

--------

*walks in*

*clings to legs and cries pathetically.*

"laura please dont pick him over me please i mea who was here first?! come on Laura you cant honestly love him more than me! can you?"


"Maison what are you talking about?"

"that feid whos trying to take you away from me!"

"Who Adrien?"

"YEAH the devil!"

"hes a doby puppy. Maison. i could never love him like that more than you."

*hugs*

"YES THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

"HA IN YOUR FACE DOG! HA!"

"hhh i love you but I dont know why."

"Just lookin out babe. just looking out."

*eye roll*

*kiss.*

THE END.


it was funny okay? i always wanted a doby puppy. my last two died. NO i didnt kill them! you meenies!
the idea was not entirly mine. the inspration came from another aurthor on another site. like i said. i dont take credit for someone elses work unless i forget i didnt make it up, which i never do so dont worry.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment