Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 60 - BIG CHANGE PEOPLE HUGE!

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 60 - BIG CHANGE PEOPLE HUGE!

Chapter 60 - BIG CHANGE PEOPLE HUGE!
Okay seeing as this is the 60th chapter i suppose it is a good place to put this information:
I AM CHANGING ALEX'S NAME!

okay as i am sure you all should be aware if you have been reading the past 59 chapters of this story you would note his name as Alexander Tenners.
well, to me the name Alexander is getting really darn annoying.

dont ask why. because it is just getting annoying to type and all.
SOOOOOO
his new name is Maison. Yes, i am pretty sure that is spelled wrong. I like spelling it that way.

Now, so you poor people dont have to put your minds to the extra work, i am going to go to the trouble of changing his name in EVERY SINGLE FRIGGEN CHAPTER.

so i hope your happy.
if not, get over yourself and eat a sundae.

your welcome.

the chapters should all be done by sometime next week hopefully before i die.
nah im just kiddin, three to five days maximum, heck i might have most of them done tonight (october 22) if we're lucky. If not, sometime before next friday i garuntee you.

Does anyone have any other name (boy) suggestions that begin with the letter M?

yes they have to begin with the letter M and i cannot state my reasons why on the internet. Please dont take that too personally.
If you do have any other male name suggestions, please let me know.

9/10 chances are that i wont even pay moderate attention to them all and 10/10 i wont pick any of them. i might. but they would have to be really good names.
let me know before 11:20 and 46 seconds tonight WOOPS too late never mind dont bother.

but if you want to give me suggestions anyway i guess i wont mind.

if you want to give me a name based off of personality that your gonna have to read for once in your life! the characters personalities are often expressed through the stories i tell.

now keep in mind, i am only changin his name in this story. Should he be mentioned in any other stories of mine i will most likely jump from Alexander to Maison. So get over it. The other characters remain the same for now.


FURTHER NOTE:

OKay certainly you people are aware of my story Bloody Haunting?
Well if there are any chapters in that one i am going to erase them all and rewrite the entire thing. I suppose i will have the same basic context or idea of the story with a twist or two for fun.
no this is not easy for me in fact it is an awful lot of work.
but once i have this part done, it will be more fun for me to write and that way there will be more for you to read.


im doing this all for you guys. but if like two or three people out of nearly 500 readers are willing to comment, than i see no point in giving you more.

however, thanks to those WHO DO COMMENT (thank you by the way) i will continue writing. for now.

but if the rest of you bums dont get off your butts and type a little, than its gonna take more than 3 or 2 loyal readers to keep these stories going.

not to put pressure on those who do comment by the way.



THANKS FOR POSSIBLY PAYING ATTENTION

and thanks for even bothering to consider reading my stuff.

COMMENT YOU INCOHERANT MONKEY NUT SUCKING GUTTERGUM BALL BRAIN HEADED TOE RINGING SPAZMASTER GUNKYBUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!

please?





not to be mean or anything.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RedPaint on October 23, 2006, 11:06:50 AM

RedPaint on
RedPaint..*comments* that twas a pretty threatening threat...
hmm..and the name Maison is cool, I suppose it goes better with the story, and it's unique..colors are FUN! Ok enough of that for now..

And why does hardly anyone comment? I mean yeah, sure, I read short stories on here ALL the time and don't bother commenting..but that's because the story was really lame or I was really lazy. But for the NOOBS(besides the author) reading this, you should comment when people like, ask you to..