Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 61 - The Wonderful Unforeseen

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 61 - The Wonderful Unforeseen

Chapter 61 - The Wonderful Unforeseen
Lauren Berlin was a rather secretive girl. She always had been. She always wore baggy boyish clothes, and her long dish water hair was always in her face. No one had ever really seen what she actually looked like, not even her eyes. No one accept her family and close friends.
She wasnt even a very open social person. it made you wonder how she had any friends at all. She was an A student however. She was a very strange girl indeed.
Well today (friday) they and like four other people (friends) were going to the beach together.
Maison was waiting in the shade of an overhang near the ridge of the beach with his two bestest buddies in the whole wide world: Henhead (Henry) and Greg. They were talking about some unrelated topic while they were waiting for the girls to show up. The girls consisting of: Kena, Theresa and...Lauren. The boys had met the other two a few times before. Though it was odd how lauren was always with them, yet she seemed to dissappear whenever they lot of them came in contact. Maison had seen her smile once. It was a vague smile out of what the high schoolers called: Satins Pleasure. Satins Pleasure or SP is when someone is happy over something bad or ya know, evil. like laughing over a prank would be laughing out of Satins Pleasure as the phrase went.
The three girls had been walking along when this guy he didnt know, but apparently the girls knew came walking up and was walking beside them for a while. Lauren seemed smug the entire time. Gllowering at the boy underneath the hiding darkness of her black jacket hood. Letting her hair trail out over her shoulders and her long bangs shade her eyes, which he didnt know the particular color of. He thought they were green. She seemed like a green eyed person. (not the envious green btw)
Anyways, the boy had been talking to Theresa or terry. They had been deeply in conversation when the boy came up on the very end of a grated bench and fell over face forward into the wishing well on the other end. Him falling into the three foot well caused a large splash, missing Lauren and soaking Kena and Terry. Lauren just stood there with an evil look on her face. As if some evil plan she had intended had easily been carried out with flying colors.
Maison felt the unnerving lurch in his stomach at that smile. There was something about it that scared him, yet perplexed him all the same. This had been nearly a week ago.
Maison was soon pulled out of his lake of memories by the sound of henhead (i love calling henry henhead) and greg laughing. he clearly had not been in tune with the conversation so there was a twinge of light remorse in his guts that brought a thought of accidental idiocy to mind. So he dared to ask, "Hey guys, whats so funny?" the two boys looked at him funny before responding, "dude werent you even listening?" henhead asked. "or were you too busy thinking about larrrrrraaaa!" greg dragged out mockingly as the two boys began cracking up once more. "guys....guys!....GUYS!" they stopped to look at him again. "will you shut up and tell me whats to damn funny?" the boys looked at each other for a moment. "well, nothing man, cept," greg began, "we just think its funny that your gonna try and ask lifeless lauren out today." henry finished in snickers. "really? and whats so funny about that?" maison asked slightly offended. "well, spshhh c'mon man i mean, she is like the most solumn person in school." "Yeah and..." greg started snickering uncontrollably in mid sentence. this time even henhead (:)) didnt know what he was trying to say. "what greg?" maison was almost afraid of the answer. and soon regretted asking as the boy finally got his point across and henhead joined him in laughing..."man you dont even know if she....is really a SHE!!!! i mean she wears boy swag all the time dude wataya think bout them apples?!" greg was stupid like that. anyways..."Oh my go-you guys are so gay its not even funny!" the boys continued to laugh and maison came up with a brilliant plan, "Ya know, you dont have to hide it anymore." he said calmly. causing both boys to cease laughter immediately and turn their heads to him abrubtly. "hide what?" henhead asked the both of them listening intently.
"Oh dont play dumb with me henhead." snicker snicker, "i know what you bin up to."

"dude, man what are you talkin bout?" greg asked

"yeah?" henhead agreed.

a sly smirk stretched on maisons features and the second it did the boys knew they were in for it.

"You know, the fact that you've been together since......forever!" the looks on their faces made him crack up as he had made it seem so serious as if it were true. His laughter increased as two girls who had been listening in backed away clearly believing it was true. He was soon holding his sides.

He was stopped by the sound of feminine laughter from not too far away.
The three boys looked over to see a black mercury (sounded cool) car come to a halt in the parking lot. Three teenage girls (their age) got out of the car. The shortest of the three girls was only a few inches shorter than greg who was about 5''7''. She was rather stout, adorned in a pink one peice suit with a halter top with green stripes and a yellow surong with pink sandals. her brown hair was cut to her ears and a pair of sunglasses hid her green eyes. This was Terry. Fashion savvy diva person.
Another girl, whom was about the same hight as henhead who was 5''8'' stepped out from what appeared to be the passenger seat. (these people are getting taller) This one was rather thin but in a healthy way, and with a somewhat plain figure. She wore a two peice suit with leopard skin patterns and light blue lining that went over her shoulders to tie up in the back. they knew her immediately as Kena, from the cat shaped purse hanging from her arm. Her redish brown hair was strewn hap hazardly over her shoulders as always and she had an oversized white button up shirt covering her shoulders. The usual mirth was iminent in her blue eyes.
Then, there was a girl maison did not recognize. in fact, he had never seen her before. especially not with Kena and Terry. She was the tallest of the three. Being only one inch shorter than maison himself making her a good six feet tall. She had dish water blonde hair that was tied in a peacock bun at the back of her head with a navy hair tie. (if you dont know what a peacock bun is got to the very bottom) She had on no glasses, revealing a pair of gorgeous layered eyes of blue and green, with a dash of cinnimon in them. ( dont ask how they can tell from that far) "Around her neck was a shark tooth chocker held by black thread. She whore a Black with red smuged together, bikini halter top that tied with black sting at the base of her neck. Revealing a well cut collar bone, among other things..... AHEM she had on really short black ripped denim shorts that showed nice long legs. On her feet were a pair of black and red sneakers with red laces. Her mid driff could not be decifered from underneath the navy blue sweatshirt fitted to her shoulders. The girls walked over to a spot that they had chosen and as they were setting things up the girl removed the sweatdhirt, to uncover a thin well trimmed stomach. As well as a mid hour glass figure. ( dont know what an hour glass figure is? you freak.) maison couldnt stop staring.
Before a certain moment in time she held a bright look on her face. A young boy was running to catch a foot ball and as he ran past them he was hit in the side of the head with the ball. tumbling to the gound uninjured the boy rubbed his head and regained his footing to return the ball. thats when maison saw it. that laugh. that look.
both of them....
where out of Satins Pleasure....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maisloatt on October 23, 2006, 3:23:05 PM

maisloatt on
maisloatta peacock bun is when girls tie their hair like a pony tail only the third time they pull it throughhalf way, making a small bun , and when they have really long hair it fans out like peacock feathers at the back of their hair.