Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 62 - Satins Pleasure....seem familiar???

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 62 - Satins Pleasure....seem familiar???

Chapter 62 - Satins Pleasure....seem familiar???
it should.
flash back: ' That laugh. That smile. Both of them. Out of Satins Pleasure.'

hmmmm now where have we heard that before????
----------------------

Satins Pleasure. it was a unique trait. a trait where joy could be pulled from pain of all sorts. he had only seen that particular Satins Pleasure once before. No more than a week or so before. But it couldnt be.
But how familiar? How ironic? How possible? How could it possibly be?
That girl maison did not recognize. She had the Satins Pleasure. She had the look. the smile the laugh. The hair color. The partially green eyes.....


"Lauren..." it was meerly a meek whisper falling from his lips dead without emotion. only shock.

"what was that man? i i di'nt hear ya i was too busy check er out!" greg had turned his attention to maison where as henhead had his eyes on....kena? what the hell? oh well we all need love. anyhow moving on,
maison had not taken his eyes off of that one girl.
recieving no answer greg waved his had in front of maisons face. he didnt move.
he didnt blink. he wasnt breathing. realizing this after finally pulling kena from his gaze, henhead slapped maison on the back. Maison inhaled a sharp breath and let it out, continuing for life. "sheesh man, what is with you?" henhead asked.
maison had still not taken his eyes off of her. he pointed vaguely. "h-her," he managed to say.
he was clearly trying to word something, "yeah she's fiiine aint she?" greg clearly had not noticed. henhead had though. "man spit it out!" maison suddenly came to grips with reality. "thatonereallyhotgirloverthereislaurenberlin!!!" he blurted out covering his mouth after he did so and incredulous look on his face.
"saywah?"
"dude what did you say?"
before maison could respond they found that kena had noticed them. apparently she had only heard their voices and not their conversation. lucky maison. she began waving over at them beckoning them over. greg and henhead began without pause but maison found his legs where preventing him from moving. so henhead and greg had to pull him along.
by the time hey reached the spot kena was saying hi and so was terry and neither of them bothered to bring up the "new" girl kneeling on a black towel on the ground flipping through a large aqua-biology book. she had turned to a page with a bold heading that read: CREATURES OF THE DEEP? OR ANIMALS OF DISCOVERY? THE TRUTH BEHIND SHARK ANATOMY. clearly she was into sharklife. she had not seemed to take notice of the three gawking boys behind her. welll 2 at her the other one at kena, what the hell why cant i drop that!? oh well every one needs love anyways moving on.
she was six feet away from them on the sand as she shifted to a leaning sitting position with one arm as a prop and the other cradling the book in the crook of ther elbow, holding the sides on her arm and forearm. as if she couldnt hear them or she was ignoring them and doing a very good job.
As terry and kena began talking to two of the boys greg and henhead shoved maison forward causing him to stumble three feet or so, stopping but two feet away from that one girl nearly looming over her. he only prayed he didnt fall over.
"You been off your legs to long Tenners?"
he gave a small yelp as he fell on his face in the sand beside her legs.
"hoowdddooonwwiiwsssmae?" he mumbled something in the sand.
" i cant understand you when your eating sand." she said calmly. she had not looked up from her book at all.
he pirched his head up on his arms and sputtered out a mouthfull of sand and who wants to know what else. "*cough* howd you know it was me?" he wiped some sand from around his mouth.
"I have my ways." was all she said before turning to face him for the first time that day, and giving him that look. Satins Pleasure. directed at him? great. it was only the look no laughing. he supposed it could be worse.


*&%&%&^%&^SORRY! GOTTA STOP 4 NOW I HAVE TO GO LIKE NOW OKAY? I WILL PICK UP TOMORROW I PROMISE!!@#$%^&;*(

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RedPaint on October 25, 2006, 8:14:21 AM

RedPaint on
RedPaintYay RedPaint likes it!!
..although it is a cliffhanger, but good job! I shall commense with reading more new stuff tomorrow.
Haha, I like the "I have my ways" part..it was funny.

White chocolate sounds so good right now..*throws virtual chocolate at the author* eat it nowww!
Oh, and by the way, in my last comment, I was calling all the people reading this story noobs EXCEPT for the author. So yah..just some clarification.