Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 64 - surreal

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 64 - surreal

Chapter 64 - surreal
have you ever experanced something where, you knew it was real but it didnt feel like it? i have. not more than 3 days ago and i can never forget.
my name is lauren berlin. i am 14 years old and attend 9th grade at riveredge highschool. it was a tuesday that had begun like any other. getting up at 6:30 in the morning, meeting up with terry and mc and heading off to school. at schhol, meeting up with the guys, and spending the last ten minutes before 8:00 screwing around. first period: art class. mrs.rawd complimented me on the work i had done. so the day was starting rather well. after art, i had journalism where my article was picked for the school yearbook! after that, digital video production or dvp. i polished off my project that i had been working on for about...3 weeks. by then, it was time for lunch, where it was pizza. this day had been going so well. i was feeling so good. after mc put a gummy worm in terrys hair, nothing could bring me down.
nothig, at least, until 4th period gym...




srry i got to leave a cliffy. my narcoticsare making me sleepy, i will continue in a couple of hoursdont wrry. i am an optimist. and i am noy about to let you guys down.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RedPaint on October 27, 2006, 9:41:20 AM

RedPaint on
RedPaintYay!! Typingness! Thanks for not letting RedPaint down, she appreciates it much. Haha, cliffhanger..oh well.

Prevail with many typing errors!!!
..that made me laugh.