Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 69 - The Greater Generation

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 69 - The Greater Generation

Chapter 69 - The Greater Generation
my name, is lauren tenners. my age, is unimportant. because in this ever changing world there are no true limits on our individual igsistance.
i am part of the greatest generation. in fact, i and my closest friends, and husband, are some of the last of that generation. the generation that saved the world. the generation that they are proud of.

the greatest generation.
and yet, the worst.

we were the ones who had to pull through the darkest of all times. the hardest.
we had the most weight on our young shoulders. we had the weight of the world and its shaddered past, as well as its undeciphered future.

so young. but we did it. no one knows how. no one really cares. so long as we did it.
its been fourteen years since my generation, since our generation saved the world.
well, we didnt really save 'the' world, we saved 'a' world. we saved their world. whereas our world was destroyed and taken away, fogotten.
this is a new world alright. a better and safer world.

better for them. safer for them. comforting to them.

but to us?

it was a cold new planet, it was foreign and we had yet to find our way in it.
that is why we stay together. bound eternally by the friendship and love in our hearts.
we arent afraid of this strange new place. there is no need to be afraid of it. this is still the same world we were born in. this is the same earth on which we walked. this is still our world. though it isnt the way we remember it.

we are simply more cautious. anything and everything in the universe that was ever new was at one point fragile. delicate. that is what we had feared for this new world. how delicate and vounerable it is in this state.
we dont know how long it will be until the planet can restablize itself. but what we do know is that...we have to be here and ready until it does.
as its saviors we are officially its protectors.

not to say that the others will not fight along side us. they will. and it is not a matter of weather or not they do. it is simply a matter of weather or not we do. we know we must, wev all know it is our place to do so until we die.

and that is hopefully a very long time away for all of us. therefore we need to be here for the earth to keep it well and safe. for the next and hopefully even greater generation. the one that we are to create. the one that we have begun.
and the one that we will keep alive and strong. no matter what it takes.

we are not afraid of the fuiture and what it may hold for us,
and our children will be raised just as smart brave and strong.
our children will be the greater generation.
miranda will be part of that generation.
my daughter will be part of that generation.

the greater generation. to hold the world secure after its tiers are gone...



i dunno.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment