Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 70 - mistakes (2?)

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 70 - mistakes (2?)

Chapter 70 - mistakes (2?)
she was married.

she was...happily married.

she had three beautiful children, smart and wonderful.
after their father. a daughter and two sons.

a son and the daughter were twins.
they took after relation to their father. whom was the elder brother of a pair of twins.

the other younger son was most like his mother in appearance, yet his behavior was the mirror of his father.

their names?
the twins were alexander and alexandrea [please. just dont even bring it up i know ok?!]

and the other son was jason.

they all took right after their father.

their father.

he was a wonderful man.

but she was married now. to another man. her first marrage. and sadly her only marrage.

she had realized years ago the mistake she had made. the moment that her children had been born she knew most of her mistake.

at first she had tried to ignore them. but it was to no use. then was when she realized that her mistakes were unfixable. time is unrewindable.

but love...is unignorable.

her husband did not know of her misstakes and neither did her children.
none of them knew that those three children were born of another father, another man.

the man she loved. she had known the m all their lives and loved him half the time. and yet she had left hm for this...this stranger. eleven years of lies and pain.

eleven years since she had last seen his face or heard his voice.
she remembered. it was the day of her wedding, but three hours pior to the bggest mistake of her life.

she remembered the pain on his face, in his eyes. the tears in both of their eyes.

she remembered how hard it was to hear him talking.

and she remembered wanting nothing ore than to chase him. to leave to entire precession behind. leave that strange man behind.

she mulled over her thoughts like the waves of the sea as she looked through photographs from her childhood.

and her wedding. she had been sifting through them in pain and in wanting when the doorbell rang.

with her husand at work and the children at school the house had been so soundless.

she walked down the stairs and towards the parlor where the door hid the last person she thought to ever see across her thresh hold.

opening the door she gasped as her knees felt weak and her heart seemed to stop dead.

she looked into the all familiar chesnut eyes of none other than...

"maison..."





eh, dont ask.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RedPaint on November 8, 2006, 5:21:20 AM

RedPaint on
RedPaintOooh, good, strange in a way, but good.
And a cliffhanger..I MUST know what happens! So yeah, I'm looking forward to reading more. n__n

maisloatt on November 8, 2006, 6:21:54 AM

maisloatt on
maisloatthuh, ya know, i hadnt really intended for a cliffy. but i guess i got one. ima get ta wrk on that now, or ima gonna procrastinate until i do. either way something is comming sooner or later.