Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 74 - im not gay because of this.

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 74 - im not gay because of this.

Chapter 74 - im not gay because of this.
she had always been known for dressing like a boy. As well as acting like one sometimes. But no one ever dared call her gay or anything because anyone who did was getting a new fist for christmas if you catch my drift.
Well they all had known her for their entire lives and she had never changed for anything. Or anyone.

She was also very rebellious. She hardly ever listened to anyone ever. Not even her parents. not when they werent looking. they would tell her she couldnt go somewhere and she would say OK. then after they were asleep or gone or whatever she snuck out and got back before they noticed and left no evidence.

no one ever really thought of her as a...well what should i say that wont make us all feel awkward? ....nothing okay.
well the thing is no one ever really thought of her has a, i dunno babe hottie or whatever? (that was hard...)

they never really thought of her as one with a figure of any sort either. She always wore such baggy clothes. she always seemed to everyone, like the plain athletic type. hell were they wrong. well thats what she had been like nearly her entire life.

so you can only image every persons surprise when....erm when, ah crap. i didnt think i would get this far in the chapter so i didnt think anything else up. sorry guys give me a minute......................................................

okay got it.

normally she showed up to school (I.E. anywhere public) in as said baggy clothes. She also always had her hair down, it was long and strait and usually very very messy. her bangs would always hang way over her eyes. so most people didnt know what color they were. (pathetic arent i?)

well one day when she showed up in something else, no body knew (or could believe) who she was. She had come in wearing a black long sleeve (like knuckles long) that fit to the figure no one knew she had, and black (puck/goth got it?) hip hugger jeans that were only lose around her ankles. (meaning they are hiding all but the toes of her brown shoes) Her hair was nice neat shiny and pulled back into a nice pony tail down her back. her long bangs (chin long) where pulled neatly to the left side of her face only hiding one of two apparently grey-green eyes.

she was gorgeous. (please dont think im gay)
to some even hot. (thank you.)

but the question was, why? why had she suddenly decided to dress like a girl over night? not even her two best friends in the entire galaxy knew that. and that was saying something in their case.
all they knew was that it had to be pretty important for her to go to such lengths over it.

well, the rest of them will never know but i think you should. so ill describe to you her reason for such changes.
here, let me describe it for you,
6''1''
smart
funny
cute
and from outta state as of.........one day ago.



if it isnt obvious you need help.
or maybe im the one who needs help, i dunno maybe. btw this chapter was someone elses idea.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment