Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 76 - She's A Rebel

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 76 - She's A Rebel

Chapter 76 - She's A Rebel
She’s A Rebel [as performed by Greenday]



She’s a rebel,
She’s a saint
She’s salt of the earth
And she’s dangerous


That was Laur. She was a total rebel. So far this song was accurate. Mason caught himself thinking as he sat high in the branches of an old oak tree listening to his Green Day CD. Well CD nonetheless, he had downloaded the music onto his cell phone.

She’s a rebel
Vigilante
Missing link on the brink
Of destruction


What did vigilante mean? Why did all of his favorite songs have to have a larger vocabulary than he did? Not that he was stupid. He supposed it was because so many songs had foreign lyrics nowadays. Vigilante sounded Spanish to him. He made a mental note to run a web search on it later. Then he would listen to the song again knowing what it meant.

From Chicago to Toronto
She’s the one that they call
old whatsername


That wasn’t entirely true about Laur. She was actually very well known. But then again, there had been times when he had taken her out on what they called ‘dates’. They were actually mischievous missions, on which the two of them caused all sorts of trouble. During the aftermath they overheard at school she had been refurred to as whatsername or things like that. He’d been to Toronto once. It was very cold.

She’s the symbol
Of resistance
And she’s holding on my heart
Like a hand grenade.


Now that part had to be true. She was practically the symbol of resistance. She was a very out spoken and unique person. She never let anyone boss her around. And you could say she had a hell of a hold on his heart. He loved everything about her. And like a grenade, she had total control over him. She knew she did too. He didn’t mind her having such power. The guys called him a trained dog under her watch. He didn’t care. He may be a trained dog. But he’s a happy dog.

Is she dreaming
What I’m thinking
Is she the mother of all bombs
gonna detonate.


He always did wonder what she was dreaming about. Well, the times when she didn’t tell him her dreams anyway. But he knew she could never dream what he thought about. She thought the same things he thought. All about marauding and pranks. But he had no idea what she dreamt about. If there were such a thing she would be the mother of all bombs. You set her off and you may as well be dead in the first place. He knew from personal experience.

Is she trouble
Like I’m trouble
Make it a double twist
Of fate
Or a melody that


She sure was trouble like he was. Together they were a total pain in the @$$. To everyone but each other of course.

She sings the Revolution
The dawning of our lives
She brings this liberation
That I just can’t define
And nothing comes to mind…


As the song repeated its chorus Mason dove into remembrance of how beautiful Laur’s singing voice was. Every time he heard her it mesmerized him. He didn’t know what liberation meant, but he knew that she brought this certain sense of achieving equality and rights leverage to everyone she met.
…………… Anyways he couldn’t really sum that up in one word. (-_-) nothing really came to mind. Oh well.

She’s a rebel
She’s a saint
She’s salt of the earth
And she’s dangerous.


Why was he here instead of hanging out with her?

She’s a rebel
Vigilante
Missing link to the brink
Of destruction


Theres that vigilante word again. What the hell does that mean? Gosh he wished he knew. Maybe he would ask laur about it later.


She’s a rebel
She’s a saint
She’s salt of the earth
And she’s dangerous


What time was it anyways?

She’s a rebel
Vigilante
Missing link to the brink
Of destruction


Shouldn’t he be meeting up with her sometime soon? He climbed down from the tree as the song came to an end.

She’s a rebel, she’s a rebel, she’s a rebel, and she’s dangerous.
She’s a rebel, she’s a rebel, she’s a rebel,


He looked around for a few moments. He turned around in a small circle. When he turned back around he was greeted by a kiss.

From his little rebel.

And she’s dangerous.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jak-n-daxter203 on November 15, 2006, 1:17:08 AM

jak-n-daxter203 on
jak-n-daxter203omfg i love this story! i live Shes a rebel by green day aswell! there my fave band! tis story rules