Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 77 - Its the song that never ends...

this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P

Chapter 77 - Its the song that never ends...

Chapter 77 - Its the song that never ends...
Laura,Mason,Henry and Kena were riding in a black stretch limo with none other than....VLAD MASTERS! (lololol im sorry i had 2) If youre wondering how they got a ride from him i will tell you. Ahem, henhead is his uncles,sisters, best friends,daughters,nephews,fathers,brothers best friends sisters second cousin removed seven and a half times fathers roommate in college. how that relates him to vlad in any way at all i dont know but it was sure fun to type!

anyhow henhead had called in a favor to drive them from the mall to their houses. actually once they were in the limo he began to beg vlad to take them homw with him for a while. vlad had argued that the time simply would not allow but they insisted and against his will vlad said YES! after all, its only for a few hours and he could jet them all back home. however since they were ten minutes in the limo they had to drive the next three hours to wisconsin. (look i dont know where they live in this one K?)

It had been ten peacefull minutes. the four teenagers had just been talking amonst themselves and whispering. He could easily decipher the 'pairs' (;D) of the foursome. Mason and Laura seemed to whisper to each other the most and aside from that they just plain acted like a couple of (IM SORRY!) lovebirds! that left Kena and Henry who didnt have as strong a relationship but they were into each other it was more obvious than the fact that he was stinking damn rich! (that is obvious btw)

vladdy was sitting on the limo seat across from them all giving them seven (!) feet of space between them all. Vlad had taken kindly to the given silence and pulled a book out of one of the poskets under the seat. He had just purchases a copy of the bestselling book "Eragon" (which is an awesome book and im sorry to make VLAD read it but you just wait) He had heard it was a very popular title about the young folk. and since he wanted to be 'hip' and 'cool' he decided to give it a shot.

~*~*~***~~**~~*

Vlad was bout 20 pages into the book and so far it was a pretty somber read in his opinion. He didnt understand what was so exciting about hunting deer and finding some shiny blue rock with an unknown value. But hes an old guy he wouldnt understand. He had gotten so used to the peace that he nearly screamed throwing the driver off for a second when the four of them began to sing in a chorus:

"ITS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY CANT STOP SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE..."

vlad had just regained himself. "Children what on earth is tha-"

"ITS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS...("ahem children?") IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS...("would you stop now?") SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS, ("hello! i want to say-") AND NOW THEY CANT STOP SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE...("CHILDREN!") ITS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS...."

they continued singing and vlad could not get them to stop. 'come on vladdy ol boy just two and a half more hours, certainly they will get tired of this childish act soon enough,"

2 HOURS LATER:

vlad sat curled up in a ball holding onto two clutches of silver hair he had yanked from his head. his eye was continueously twitching. they had not stopped. 'thththththththirtty mmmmmmorrre mmminnnutes vvvvvlladd! you ccan ddo itt!'

30 MINUTES LATERR....

"FINALLY!" vlad yelled as he leaped spaztically from the limo and darted into his mansion leaving the four teens behind. He slammed the large wooden doors shut.

5 MINUTES LATER (they havent come in yet (the 4))

knock knock echoed on the large wooden doors. vlad answered it seeming like his boring unmarried rich sane self again. when he saw the four teenagers on his doorsetep he was about to let them in and apologize when...

"ITS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SO THEN WE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS NOW WE CANT STOP SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE...."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" vlad suddenly schreeched at the tops of his lungs and pulled more of his hair out. he went tearing down the marble hallways and made a sharp turn three feet from the actual corner. causing him to run moch 5 right into a stone wall at point blank range. he fell back and swooned like a lovestruck girl and fell to the floor unconcious.

the four began cracking up and went back to the limo to go home.
what they did in THIS limo ride WITHOUT the old and boring VLAD person, i will not say. two boys, two girls and one 73 year old limo driver who cant see them....use your imagination for a moment....~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
ye....thats riiiiight wink wink! they were.........playing GO FISH!!!!!!!




the end

I DO NOT OWN VLAD MASTERS OR HIS LIMO OR PROPERTY OR HIS INSANITY THANK GOODNESS!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment