Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Introduction(not boring)

Each chapter is a new way to annoy the crap out of your older our younger brother or sister. I got a lot of evil ideas! Alas, i can only put 101. BUUUUUT if i want to after that i could make a (dun dun duuun) sequel....
(minaiacle laughter)
|:P

Chapter 0 - Introduction(not boring)

Chapter 0 - Introduction(not boring)
Okay,
who out there has a brother or sister of any age at all? Do you like to annoy them?
Well, i have one younger sister and i love to annoy her. And she loves to annoy me, therefore we got some perspective.
rest assure, every one of these techniques are tested fully before i post them here for you. All items in this list are possible otherwise, you would see me on the news as the victim of the most retarded suicide that will cause you muse. or joy.
Anyhows, please, feel free to test one or two of these on your family. SEQUEL when it comes around will be 101 ways to annoy your parents. and i garuntee it will be funny. But for now, ket us stick to the basics.
Ahem, for you only children out there, im sorry but these should amuse you anyways. If you have any ideas for torture i could put in here, please let me know by comments! I love input and stuff.

WARNING:

THE AUTHOR OF THIS COLLECTION IS 12233% INSANE! YOUR MIND MIGHT BE EATEN BY BLUE AND YELLOW MUTATED MONKEYS WILL COME IN THROUGH YOUR CHIMNEY WITH NIJA SWORDS AND BLUE KEDS ON THEIR BUTTS!


dont ask.
just enjoy.

okay lets get this locomotive off theses tracks!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment