Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Meeting

Sly Cooper has found another Cooper, but will his new relative live up to the Cooper legacy, or is he invoved with Muggshot?

Chapter 3 - The Meeting

Chapter 3 - The Meeting


Jak and Sly approached the site where Jak's friend was to meet them. There was no one to be seen in the empty ally. Sly looked up on the tops of the roofs and to his horror saw Muggshot glaring down at him angrily, hate shining in his dark black eyes.

“You stole everything from me, so there was only one thing I could do… steal the thing that matters most to you.” He held up the Thievious Racoonus victoriously. “And before you die, I want you to know, your friends will be next, and know that you will be slain with your family's moves that you hold so dear.” Muggshot jumped to the street, shaking the ground.

“What do you want?” Sly asked quizzically.

“REVENGE!!” Muggshot's roar echoed through the ally. He pulled his large twin revolvers, firing off several shots in the air. Suddenly his guns lit up brightly and fired off a shot straight at Sly. He dodged the bullet, but as soon as the bullet hit the wall behind him, a shock wave resonated from it like a wave. Sly had read of this move before. It could defeat a foe in several shots. Then Sly remembered Muggshot's threat to Bentley and Murray. He would not allow this fool to hurt his best friends because of his inability to get over the past. His cane lit up with an unearthly glow. He cracked the vicious dog across the head, knocking him senseless. Sly moved in for the kill. Though he did not believe in killing his enemies, Muggshot was too dangerous to let roam about the streets of Paris. He raised his cane above his head and brought it down with all his strength. He felt a sudden pain slam into the back of his head. Just before he went unconscious he saw Jak Cooper, staring down at him, and then helping Muggshot into the Cooper van, and then everything went dark.






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 16, 2006, 9:36:16 PM

Weirdo on
Weirdo0_0 Who's this stupid Jak? I want to know! What happened to Sly? Writemorewritemorewritemore... Please!

mystic_rat_theif on January 6, 2006, 6:47:57 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifO.O.........I'm speachless....