Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Day In Celldoor

well just read ok?

Did You Ever Wonder What Was In Your Closet Door? © Marisa937

Chapter 2 - A Day In Celldoor

Chapter 2 - A Day In Celldoor

Rose got up from her nap.She walked down the long hall's then down to the stair's and called Ryan.

Rose:"Ryan!" Rose called out.

Ryan: Ryan came out of his room and said. "What?"

Rose:"Are we going to go shoping?"

Ryan:"Yeah let's go" Ryan said then walked down the stair case.

The to walked off to the city and it was a vary nice day to shop, as they walked by shop after shop, and got alot of thing for Rose so she'd fit in more. Ryan also got some potion's and new clothes for him slfe.

Ryan:"We shop tell we droped" Ryan made his lazy smile.

Rose:"Yeah let's go back" Rose smiled a bit.

Ryan:"Yeah." Ryan said.

The two walked back to the little house and a big monster came it had sharp claw's horn's it had huge fang's and huge red eye's it came out from no where blood dirping from it's mouth it had the most disgusting sent.

Ryan:"Not again!" Ryan wined.

Rose:"Huh!?" Rose said shocked hearing the word's 'Again.'

Ryan:"Ice dagger." he said as his arm turned in to a huge ice block of ice shaped as a dagger.

Rose:"Huh?!!?" Rose said more shocked she wonderd. 'where did that ice come from?!.'

Ryan:The dragon hit him down, Ryan let out a cry of pian "Ahhhh!"

Rose:"RYAN!!" Rose scaremed.

Then a Orion came back and with one stab in the neck he killed the monster.

Rose:"Orion??!" Rose said surpized.

Orion:"Rose!" Orion called out back. Orion looked at Ryan then fell to his kness's and said. "RYAN!Wake up, wake up!!" he said while shakeing him.

Ryan: Ryan's eye's closed not moveing one bit or saying one sound.

Rose:"Ryan.....?"

Ryan:"o.....Orion?" Ryan spoke sofly in pian.

Orion:"Ryan!!" Orion said happy but really scared.

Ryan:"Ahhh.....Good bye Orion Good bye Rose............." Ryan said then close his eye's.

Orion:"NO GOOD BYES! YOU HERE ME NO GOOD BYES!!!" Orion yelled trying really hard not to cry.

Rose:"Ryan, Don't go!!!" Rose said then sat by orion ready to cry her slfe.

Orion:"RYAN!!!" Orion cryed out, But Ryan didn't said one thing back.

Rose:"Ryan?........" Rose said eye's welling up.

Orion:"Ryan!.......no...." Orion said crying. The two sat on the out side of town and they both cryed but no one could hear them cry. Orion cryed out still crying. "This is not happening!!"

Rose:"Ryan....." rose said crying still.

Ryan:"Ok Ok i'm alife" Ryan looked at the with a huge smile.
Orion:"You jerk!" Orion said wipeing off his tear's.

Rose:"You made us think you were dead!!" Her tear's dryed up fast as she yelled.

Ryan:"it was so funny you to where all like Ryan!" Ryan pointed at rose "and you were all like this can't be happening!" He pointed at orion then held his ribs laughing really hard.

Orion:"That's not funny!" Orion said his face getting red.

Rose:"Yeah!" Rose yelled.

Ryan:"It Was for me!" Ryan said then laughed again.

Rose:"Let's go back!" Rose said then stomped off to the house.

Orion:"Yeah!" Orion followed.

Ryan:"Good plan" Ryan smiled again then followed them. The 3 walked back to the little house.

Orion:"I'm sleepy, i'm going to bed" Orion said then walked up the stair case.

Rose:"i'm hungy i'm going to eat" Rose said then walked over to the dinning hall.

Ryan:"Well my back hurt's and so does my body but don't worry about me!" Ryan wined.

Orion:"ok night" Orion yawned.

Rose:"whatever night Orion." Rose said while walking.

Ryan:"doesn't anyone care about me!!!" Ryan yelled.

Rose/Orion:"NO!" Orion and rose both yelled at the same time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackPearl on March 29, 2007, 7:55:50 AM

BlackPearl on
BlackPearllol ^^

Falconlobo on March 16, 2007, 5:15:32 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboOh that goof leading them on like that LOL