Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Orion's Acking Weird And The New Place

well just read ok?

Did You Ever Wonder What Was In Your Closet Door? © Marisa937

Chapter 8 - Orion's Acking Weird And The New Place

Chapter 8 - Orion's Acking Weird And The New Place
Rose:"...Well...We have to help Him!" Rose said in a highper voice.

Ryan:"Huh?" Ryan looked confuessed on what Rose had said.

Rose:"C'mon we could do it!" Rose explaned to Ryan

Ryan:"....Yeah your right!But if your for-geting i can't leave this place." Ryan sighed.

Roas:"Uh oh yeah i forgot." she siad sadly, "...But me and ran could go!" Rose said highperly again.

Ran:"Yes we could!" Ran said also.

Ryan:"Ok. You two go and come back with him." Ryan said to the two girl's.

Rose:"Got it! But were did you guy's live?" Rose said confuessed

Ryan:"We lived way out side town but it will be easy to see." Ryan a little.

Ran/Rose:both walked over to the door and left later.

Later that day they both came to a house. both the girl's looked at it they staed at the busted window's. The house looked so old but it wasn't to old, it looked like it was going to cave in any second.

Rose:"Uh let's go...!" she said a little scaryed she walked up to the door and open it she looked in the house it was worser in the inside it was cold as a ice box and quite as a mouse

Rose and Ran walked in side to the stair's they both walked up the stair case to the hall they were scaryed it was geting colder. The quiteness was geting more scary to the two they both looked in a room but there was only one bed they keept walking and then...---

Ran:"EPP!!!"she yelped out in fear.

Rose:"What is it?!"she wispered to Ran.

Ran:"I thoght I saw a mouse!" she wispered back to Rose."sorry" Ran said in a wisper.

They kept walking down the hall. They came to orion's and ryan's room but to there shock no one was in there.

Rose:"wha the--" before she finshed someone grabed Rose's arm."AHH!!" she scaremed out in fright.

????:"Rose calm down!" the parson said to rose.

Rose:"o...Orion?!"Rose blushed a light red. Then pull away from him."DON'T EVER SNEEK UP ON ME AGAIN!!!!!"She yelled to the teen.

Ran:"well we forund you now"Ran sighed a bit.

Orion:"why were you to looking for me?" Orion looked confuessed.

Rose:"well you left....you scaryed me...--I'M MEAN US!" she bulshed again and looked down.

Ran:"Uh yeah" Ran giggled at rose.

Orion:"oh well thank's" Orion smiled big at them.

Rose:"hehe now let's get out of here!" Rose said stil blushing.

Orion: Orion looked down and said "I don't want to go." he wispered.

Ran:"Huh?" Ran asked him.

Orion:"I DON'T WANT TO GO" Orion said in a angy voice for some this is ok but for orion no it's not.

Rose:"What are talking about?!"Rose looked at him.

Orion:"I'M NOT GOING!!!!!!!!!!" Orion yelled out louder.

Ran:"Orion what's the matter?..." Ran said but was sacryed by the way he was acking.

Orion:".........................................i'm not going." Orion said again but looked evil saying it like he was going to kill them but he looked down.

Rose:"what's worng with you?" Rose was sacred also and vary worryed

Orion:".....nothing"he looked up with a big grin on his face.

Rose:"are you ok?" Rose looked a worryed and really shocked.

Orion:"yeah why?"Orion said smileing.

Ran:"um you were yelling" Ran looked down.

Orion:"huh? anyway let's go back home and see ryan!" he said with a big grin while walking down the stair's and for some who think he's being to happy well he's alway's happy like that.

Rose:"weird..." Rose said and then followed orion.

Ran:"yeah" Ran then followed rose.

Later that same day the three came back to the hospital were ryan was at.

Ryan:"so your back?" He looked at the three."orion have you been feeling wried?..."

Orion:"Nope why do you ask?"he smiled at ryan

Ryan:"no reson just wondering..."he looked down

A few second's after he said that a nuse came in

Nuse:"Ryan?"the nuse looked at them.

Ryan:"...yes?"Ryan looked at the women.

Nuse:"someone left you a note."the nuse handed to ryan the letter.

Ryan: ryan grabed the note and side"uh thank's..."he looked at the note.

Nuse:the nuse noded and left the room.

Ryan: ryan red the note and look at the three"well look's like i get to leave early!"ryan lafhted.

Ran:"there leting you go?!" Ran said happly

Ryan:"nope but were leaveing!"*he smrked and jumped out of bed.

Orion:"uh?Ryan are you sure about that?..."He said nervelasly.

Ryan:"yes!" He was runing around the room trying to get dressed.

Orion:"ok if you say so." Orion siad to ryan.

Ryan: ryan was finely ready to go "let's go!" Ryan said in a happy voice.

Rose:"ok?" she looked a bit confuessed.

Later that day they came back to there little home on the out side of town.

Ryan:"feel's good to be home"he smiled and walked up tyhe stair case to his room but before he did he truned back and looked at the three teen's"....uh....we have to go soon...."

Orion:"what?!" Orion looked shocked.

Rose:"really?!?!" Rose looked more shocked

Ran:"Uh?!" she was shocked as well.

Ryan:"yep" Ryan said with a cool and clam look on his face "so you guy's might want to pack up your thing's..." he said then turned back to his room door "if you need me i'll be in my room!" he said then shut the door.

Orion:"leave? he just got back" orion siad confuessed.

Rose:"well let's get packing." she said a bit mad.

Ran:"yeah" she said also

All three teen's went to there room's to pack soon after they were al ready to go and there were in the city of caller door waiting to konw what was going to happen.

Ryan:"ok now let's go" Ryan said cooly.

Rose:"to were?"

Ryan:"were going to use the sobway train!" Ryan said and walked down the stair's to the subway.

the other's followed and still confuessed. Later on the train.

Orion:" so were are we going?" Orion said to ryan.

Ryan:"To stone town." Ryan repilyed to him.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 17, 2008, 6:53:38 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowhat was updated

marisa937 on April 17, 2008, 9:05:49 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937everything sinse fac messed all the words up so they looked all smashed together. but i'll redo everythin later on when i have more time.

Falconlobo on April 17, 2008, 9:37:12 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobooh okay

Falconlobo on June 27, 2007, 5:46:55 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboHmm they both are acting a bit odd^^