Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Start And A New Friend

this about when i frist ment naruto!^^

When I Ment Naruto © Marisa937
Shanks © Marisa937

Chapter 1 - A New Start And A New Friend

Chapter 1 - A New Start And A New Friend
(WARNING: This is a fanfic of me in naruto world it start's out in kingdom hearts world so neh oi and there's gonna be random out burst's intupeting the story, and don't mind shawn.)
~in kingdom hearts world~
Jordan:"Yo shanks you said there's a new world?"

Shawn*AKA Shanks*:"Yeah. I Didn't really make ANY Firend's here but......uhhh......Sorry" Shawn said looking down.

Jordan:"...........WHY DO YOU TALK TO ME LIKE I'M AN OLD PARSON???" Jordan asked angery, mostly cuse he did theat her like an adult.

Shawn:"Sorry...."

Jordan:"...It's ok." she sighed.

Shawn:"ok let's go!" Shawn smiled.

Jordan:"Yeah!" Jordan giggled then ran in to the gummy ship while shawn followed.

*A little later*

Jordan:"Are we there yet?" Jordan sighed with her eye's closed and he feet up with her arm crossed.

Shawn:"yep" Shawn smiled looking at the view.

Jordan:"wow everything's green" Jordan said looking amazed at the view.

Shawn:"that's tree's"

Jordan:"oh yeah..." Jordan said with a little sweat drop came down her face. They landed then came out of the gummie ship as they walked out then shawn took out a little botten then pushed it and the gummie ship behide them disapered to go back to twilight town;

Shawn:"walcome to the village hidden in the leaf's!" Shawn smiled as he looked at the place.

Jordan:"Sweet!" Jordan said as she looked at there clothes they chaged when they came out the gummie ship in to ninja clothes.

Shawn:"ok,ok clam down '" Shawn said annoyed

Jordan:"sorry's but this place look's soooo cool!" Jordan said while her eye's lit up. "Hey what are we goin to do here?" She asked looking up at him.

Shawn:"well you have to go to shcool" Shawn shurged while closeing his eye's.

Jordan:"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!???!" Jordan yelled out she wanted to get away from school not go back.

Shawn:"you have to!" Shawn yelled.

Jordan:"why?!!!!??"

Shawn:"you'll see but if you go to shcool here that's were the fun starts!" Shawn said makeing a smile that looked so fake. (Me:LIAR!!!!!!oh sorry keep reading.)

Jordan:"ok, ok" Jordan wined.

Shawn:"now follow me I have a place here." Shawn said as he walked off.

Jordan:"kay" Jordan said as she followed still salking. Soon after a long walk thowe the village they come to a an aprment. Shawn opened one of the door's and they saw a room with a chroch tabble kitchen and so on but very very dusty like no one has lived there forever.

Jordan:"man it's dusty here" She said as she looked at the place.

Shawn:"so?"

Jordan:"whatever hey shawn I wanna go check this place out so seeya."
Shawn:"Ok" Shawn said with the 'i could careless what the hell you do' voice.
Jordan: Jordan just brushed her uncle off then walked out the door then walked toword's some shop's she walked past alot of thing's and saw alot of peopel she saw some kid's around her age she looked at them they seemed so happy she frown'd a bit then looked down she bumped in to some one she fell down then yelled out. "shoot!"
??:"Sorry!" A boy with blound spikey hair and blue eye's said with goggle's on then helped her up.
Jordan:"Thanks sorry for cussing"
???:"It's ok hey! you must be new around here I'm naruto!"
Jordan:"I'm jordan" She smiled.
Naruto:"nice to meet ya hey do you like ramen?"
Jordan:"Who doesn't?" Jordan smiled.
Naruto:"wanna get some with me?"
Jordan:"Sure" After that they walked over to a ramen bar and ate alot of ramen they talked about everything. "so how is it at the adcemy?"
Naruto:"Ok I guess."
Jordan:"Oi can't wait though." Jordan said as she siped the ramen. "Imma go look around the village seeya at school."
Naruto:"want me to show you around??"
Jordan:"Sure." jordan said then naruto walked off and she followed they walked around the village they past alot of thing and saw alot of thing's and peopel after awhile the sun was going down it was 7:00 pm? both had to go home. "I gotta go back or my uncle is gonna have a cow."
Naruto:"ok then later!" naruto said as he ran off.
Jordan:"seeya!" jordan smiled then ran off "Seeya at school tomorrow!" Jordan said then ran off still she kept runing back to her uncle's it seemed to take awhile but she ran by the hokage stuge she stopd and looked at it then wondered who where thouse peopel and how'd they get there face's on a rock? She stered at it endlessly, after a few secound's later she rememered she had to get back to shawn's so she ran back then made it to the aprament to find shawn gone. "@$$ hole left, who in the hell leave's a kid alone in a place they've never been to?" Jordan sighed then walked in to the other room and fell asleep on the bed. Next moning she got up and yawn'd "Yeah I am so ready for to day!!!!!!" she smiled huge then jumped out of bed and chaged in to her ninja clothes and ran out the bed room door.

Shawn:"you sound happy." Shawn sighed takeing a big drink of something from a bottle.

Jordan:"Well DUH! Hey! you left me home alone! you stink stink.....STINK!" Jordan yelled cuse she had no idea what to say. in return of this shawn didn't hear one thing jordan yelled.
Shawn:"......what was that?" Shawn said looking up at her.
Jordan:"forget it." Jordan yelled then ran out the door to school. and came to the hall then saw a door she looked at it then said "Sooo....this is the room?" She asked her slfe then walked in.

Iruka:"oh seem's like we have a new student." Iruka said then smiled.

Jordan:"...hi" Jordan said trying to make a good immpion.

Iruka:"class meet...uh what's your name?"

Jordan:"umm it's Jordan" She said a bit nervuse.

Ino: A girl with blound hair thought "what kind of name is that?"

Iruka:"well class meet jordan!" He smiled

Jordan:"hi" jordan smiled a bit.

Class:"...................................." (Me:ahh who need's'em!!sorry keep reading.)

random kid's:The other kid's weren't to happy about anouther naruto in there class or even a new kid. "wriedo.." "grate" "another one."

Jordan:She looked down they all didn't no she herd them or maybe they did then she thought "This suck's first day they all hate me."


After Class~

Jordan:Jordan walked down the hall's looking down she had a bad first day no one liked her but the teacher was ok.

Naruto:"Hey!" Naruto smiled as he saw jordan she looked up at him then said.

Jordan:"um?"

Naruto:"jordan right?" He smiled still.

Jordan:"y..yeah!" she smiled "Man I thought I wasn't gonna see ya again." Later after they talked for a bit jordan went back to her uncle's place she came in to the door he was laying on the couch looked like he had a few.

Shawn:"meet any new friends?" he managed to ask.

Jordan:"yep" she said simple a bit dispointed in her uncle.

Shawn:"were kids nice?" shawn asked again.

Jordan:"no" she said simplely then walked in to her room.

Shawn:"kay" he said then layed back.

Jordan:In Jordan's room. "wonder when they'll like me?" she asked then layed on her back on the bed. "but i have one friend." she smiled then closed her eye's and fell asleep.

Next day~

Jordan:Jordan got up got ready for that day once again then walked to school she looked on head to see naruto?

Naruto:"hey!!!!!" He smiled.

Jordan:"yo naruto!" She smile.

Naruto:"so how are you?" Naruto asked.

Jordan:"good, you?" She replyed.

Naruto:"Same here, now race ya to school!" Naruto grined then ran off to school.

Jordan:"Imma get there frist!" Jordan grined then ran after naruto. They raced to school but from the runing anf fun they lost track of time.

Jordan:"I so bet you!" Jordan smiled while opening the class room door.

Naruto:"no way! I bet you!!" Naruto smiled while following jordan. Both smiled as the walked in to the room they looked and saw a cold gleare from Iruka sensie.

Iruka:"your late." He said looking angey.

Jordan:"oh....sorry!" Jordan said looking a bit nervouse she did not want to get in any turble.

Naruto:"uh yeah.." Naruto said looking down.

Iruka:"just don't let it happen again now if you will take your seat's" Jordan and naruto sat in there seat's Iruka wacthed them then said "now you will all have to do the shadow clone" Iruka said all the kid's lined up But sadly after the test Jordan and Naruto Both faild badly. Iruka gave both a talking to but mostly yelling to.

Jordan:"sorry....." Jordan said looking down/

Iruka:"it's ok this is your first try."

Jordan:"yeah I guess..." Jordan sighed then walked back to shawn's house the whole time she was mad about how she cloudn't make a shadow clone.

Shawn:"how was it to day?" Shawn asked.

Jordan:"good" Jordan lied then walked back to her room.

Shawn:"Kay." Shawn yawned and went back to sleep.

Next day at school~

Iruka:"To Day we are going to shadow clone jutsu one more time"

Jordan:"uhh..." Jordan sighed she didn't have no clue is to what shadow clone was.

Naruto:"EASY!!!!!" Naruto smiled.

Jordan:"wha?" She aske looking at him. He didn't hear her but everyone did the shadow clone prefectly now it was jordan's turn.

Iruka:"now for you jordan"

Jordan:"ok.." Jordan took a deep breath then did the hand sign's then opened her eye's there where two of her. she blinked then smiled. "Now this is what I call winging it!" Jordan smiled.

Iruka:"Good you all pass!" Iruka smiled.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 17, 2007, 12:19:48 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobohmm hard for me to follow but it seems good

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 17, 2007, 7:34:43 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101That was a cool story^^