Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Friends

this about when i frist ment naruto!^^

When I Ment Naruto © Marisa937
Shanks © Marisa937

Chapter 2 - New Friends

Chapter 2 - New Friends
In Jordans room~

Jordan:"To day's the big day!!" She yawne then walke out her room door "later Uncle!!" She smile then ran out the door.

Shawn: Shawn was past out he looked up then said. ".......huh wha?...oh yeah seeya......."

Naruto:"hey jordan!"

Jordan:"hi naruto!" After the greeted each other konohamaru fell in forunt of them.

Konohamaru: "Fight me!!!" He yelled falling to the ground.

Jordan:"uh hi konohamaru'" Jordan said smileing a bit.

Naruto:"what are you doing?" Naurto asked looking at him.

Konohamaru:"I expect less from the man I respect."

Naruto:"I didn't do anything."

Konohamaru:"Now we fight!"

Naruto:"sorry can't"

Jordan:"yeah we've got a exlanatory meeting to day."

Konohamu:"exlanatory meeting?"

Naruto:"I'm a ninja starting to day"

Jordan:"yeah me to!"

Later at school~
At school all the girl's fighting over who want's to sit by sasuke.

Jordan:"why does every girl here like him?" Jordan asked sighing.

Ino:"you mean you don't?!" Ino asked.

Jordan:"no I don't see what the big thing is about him." Jordan said.

Ino:"Man you are wried!" Ino yelled.

Jordan:"your all are fighting over one guy and I'm wried?"

ino:"your wried cuse of your name and you hang out with naruto!"

Jordan:"whatever your not woth figthing." Jordan said rolling her eye's. While this was happening naruto and sasuke where looking at each other a bit to close...

All the girls in the class room but jordan:"Susuke beat him up!" All the girls yelled while jordan gleared at everyone in the class room crossing her arm's. A boy pushed naruto by accendient makeing the two boys kiss each other. All the girl's eye's almost popped out with jordan blinked and bursted out laughing.

Susuke:"Naruto i'm going to kill you!" Sasuke yelled. All the girls beat up naruto which made jordan laugh more.

Iruka: "Starting today you are all offical ninjas but...you are all still new genining it's going to get harder from here. you will be in a group of three where you will accompilsh missions under a jouin teacher." Iruka said calmly.

Jordan:"wonder who would pair up with me?" Jordan said to her slfe looking up.

Iruka:"we've arranged the groups such that overall obilitise are equivatert. I will now aunounes them." Iruka said then took out a papper reading each name and group that parson would be in. "Next 7th group Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Susuke Uchiha."

Jordan:"um...what goup am I in?" Jordan asked she was the only kid with no gorup.

Iruka:"umm.." Iruke said reading the list. "uh-oh sorry jordan but there's no more students"

Jordan:"oh" She said looking down.

Iruka:"but dont worry about that who ever group what's you, you can be in that one ok?"

Jordan:"Kay" Jordan said but the next day later she sat in the same class room seeing kid's leave with there sensie's naruto sasuke and saskura where the last one's left she had her face on the tabble then wined. "1000's goup's and they all didn't want me....." Jordan wined.

Sasuke:"So?"

Jordan:"Shut it emo can't you see I'm hurtin here!" Jordan yelled.

Sakura:"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO SUSUKE!!!!?" Sakura yelled.

Jordan:"emo...and please I had a hard bad day" Jordan sighed more salking.

Naruto:"why is the sensei of are team so danm late?! all the other teams have gone off with thier new teachers." Naruto said looking out the door.

Jordan:"Don't rememind me..." Jordan said.

Naruto:"and Iruka sensie left to..." Naruto sighed then walked over to the chalk board to grab the easer he set it on top of the door for a boggie trap.

Susuke:"like a jounin is going to fall for such a simple trap." After sasuke said there new sensie walked in to the room the easer hit his head.

Naruto:"you fell for it! you fell for it!" Naruto said pointing at him.

Sakura:"i...i'm so sorry sensei!" Sakura said. (suck up, keep reading.)

kakashi:"Hmm,how shall i say this? my first imperssion is...well i don't like you guy's" He said then while the other's looked down.

Jordan: Jordan on the other hand was shocked to see there sensie was so erm....good looking she blinked and only one word came to mind. "Please let him pick me"

kakashi:"okay let's being with some intorductions"

Jordan:"Intorductions?" Jordan asked.

kakashi:"How about your likes...your dislikes?Draems, hobbies....well stuff like that."

Naruto:"hey hey,why don't you intoduse your self to us frist?" Naruto asked.

kakashi:"Me? my name is kakashi hatake i have no desire to tell you my like's and dislike's...Draems? eh hmmm...well i have lot's of hobbies now it's your turn.you frist."

Naruto:"me me!!! my name is naruto uzumaki! i like remen!what I dis like is waiting the three mintes for the cup to cook my hobbie is eating ramen and my draem is to surpass hokage! and have all the peopel in this village acknowledge my existtense!"

sakura:"I'm sakura haruno.what i like...well...the parsom like is..." Sakura said then looked over to sasuke. "and my hobbies are...well my draem is...dislike's naruto!"

Susuke:"my name is susuke uchia there are ton's of thing's I dislike but i really don't like anything" Sasuke said. Jordan had a comment to say but she kept it in. "And...I don't want to use the word "draem" but...I have an ambition, the resurrection of my clan, and...Definely to kill a man."

kakashi:"ok now for you jordan"

Jordan:"Kay, like's? umm i like drawing and many other's thing's, dislikes? um...I've only been here for a few day's but....Ino and susuke." Jordan smiled. "and draem's? Dream is to bacome the best at what I do to have everyone no my name I suppose.." Jordan said.

kakashi:"okay you guy's are all interesting we'll start your missions tomorrow." Kakshie said.
Jordan: Went home right away then whens he got in to the house she smiled then said "...YES!!!"

Shawn: Looked up looked like he had a hang over. "ugh.....how was your day?....."

Jordan:"Aww man it was awesome I got this hot guy for a sensei and my firend naruto's in the team to!later!" Jordan said then ran in to her room. Shawn looked like he had no idea what she just said.
Shawn:"That's nice.." Shawn said then layed back down.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 9:07:31 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that was silly.

Falconlobo on April 17, 2007, 12:22:54 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool