Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A New Sensei Named Kakashi

this about when i frist ment naruto!^^

When I Ment Naruto © Marisa937
Shanks © Marisa937

Chapter 3 - A New Sensei Named Kakashi

Chapter 3 - A New Sensei Named Kakashi
next day Jordan woke up ready to start the day.

Jordan: She yawned then smiled as she jumped out of bed, then ran around trying to get ready then ran down to the training grounds.

Sakura:"good moning..........."

Naruto:"Hey..."

Jordan:"Yo" Jordan grined then yawned they came when the sun didn't come up and they stayed there until the sun fully came up and it was maybe 10:00 am? looked like it.

Kakashi:"hi fellows good moning"

Jordan:"Moning kakashi!" Jordan said looking up from what she was darwing.

Naruto/sakura:"YOUR LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kakashi:"a black cat corss my path so...let's move on." He said then walked over to clock. "Alarm set to 12PM. " Then kakashi took out some bells, "today's topic is to get the these bells from me.whoever can't will have no lunch.i'm going to tie you there." piont's to three stumps. "and eat lunch in front of you" Kakashi said the kids looked really hungery.

Sakura:"but wait why are there only three bells?"

Kakashi:"since there's only 3 at least one will have to be tied to the log,that parson will fail since he failed to complete the mission.the parsom will go back to school it might be just one or all four you can use your shuriken you wont beable to get this unless you kill me."

Jordan:"kill?" Jordan said a bit shocked she wanted to become a ninja but kill?

Naruto:Naurto used a ninja knive and tryed to attack kakashi.

Kakashi: Kakashi went behide him and grabed his hand and his head. "Don't get so hasty i didn't say 'start' yet.but is look's like you have the will to kill me.i think i can really start likeing you four...Now ready? start!" Kakashi said. The four jumped and hid.

Naruto:"let's have a mach right now!"

Kakashi:Kakashi looked like he could careless he then took out a little book? They fought then naruto fell in to the water.

Jordan:Jordan sighed then thought. "man i'm hungey...! guess I shoulda ate before I came over here....." Then lot's of naruto clones come jumping out of the water then all go after kakashi and then naruto's hits his own clone? After he fell to the ground he found a bell on the ground.

Naruto:"A bell!? he must have been in a hurry he dorped the bell" After naruto got up and picked it up he was fooled in to to trap it set off makeing naruto hang up side down by his feet.

Kakashi: Kakashi picked up the bell and said "Don't ever fall for the obvious trap,stupid"

Sasuke: In a tree sasuke thought that this was a prefect time to attack and he did he thorw star's at kakashi all hitting his side the impacked made him fall to the side.

Naruto:"Susuke you went to far!" Naruto yelled.

Jordan:"OH MY frackING GOD EMO WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?" Jordan yelled jumping up from where she was hideing. She didn't want to kill kakashi at all. Then Kakashi disapers and turns in to a log?

Jordan:"What the frack?!oh danm!" Jordan said she blowe it when she jumped up like that she ran off to find a new hideing spot.

Susuke: Sasuke ran off while sakura followed him.

Naruto:While the left naruto he managed to cut him slfe free he jumped down and fell in to anouther trap "I FELL FOR IT!!!" Naruto said angery at him slfe.

Mean While in the woods Kakashi saw saskura then used a jutsu on her makeing her stand confuessed in a open filde.

Saakura:"where huh huh where am i?! what was that!?! huh huh?! where am i?!huh huh what was that?!" Sasukra said looking around. Then a bloody corpse of sasuke clarwd to her with knives sticking out of his body.

Susuke:"Saakura...." Sasuke said weekly.

Saskura:"susuke..." Sasukra said then fainted.

Kakashi:"Did i go to far?seemed like something she could have figured out" Kakashi said wacthing the girl the whole time from a tree.

Jordan:"yeah..." Jordan said hideing in a place where kakashi didn't see.

Then susuke and Kakashi fight and saskura gets up and narutos still hanging in the tree then naruto see the lunch's and try's to eat them and Kakashi beat's susuke and goes for naruto.

Naruto:"Time to eat!" Naruto grined getting ready to eat the food.

Kakashi:"hey" Kakashi said right behide him.

Naruto:"is that a joke..." naruto said looking back slowly.

Kakashi:"to late!" Kakashi jumped naruto tieing him up to a stomp, Mean while Susuke and saskura talked then the clock alarm went off. While jordan was just comeing out of hideing from a bush. He looked at the childeren as the sound of rubbleing came from there tummys. "You all sound hungery. by the way,something about this traing...well there's no need for you to go back to school"

Sukra:"but all i did was pass out"

Jordan:"Atleast you got to do something." Jordan said sarcastic meaning that sasukra got to do something while her on the other hand just hid.

Naruto:"then then all four of us pass?!"

Kakashi:"yep all four of you...Should quit at ninjas!"

naruto:"quit as ninjas?!what do you maen?"

Jordan:"Yeah!?"

Naruto:"sure sure we wernt able to get the bell's but why do we have to quit?!"

Kakashi:"it maen's you are all brat's who don't deserve to be ninjas.are you guys disrespecting what it maen's to be a ninja?"

all:"uh?!" There eyes where shocked at his words.

Kakashi:"why do you think we'er tranining as teams?you guy's haven't grasped the answer to this test.it's about teamwork.if you had came at me together,you might have gotten the bell's well to bad now saskura! instead of naruto who was right be side you where only concerned with susuke even if you didn't even konw where he was.Naruto! you were just runing around on your own and susuke you assumed the other's would get in your way and acked alone and jordan! all you did was hide. missions are completed with teams selfish actions that destroy your team bring danger to your team mate's and that gets them killed for example..." Kakashi pused then took out a knive. "Suskra kill naruto or susuke dies! that's what can happen"

Suskura:"oh that saryed me" Sasukra sighed in relieve.

Kakashi:"i'll give you one final chance.but after lunch it will be an even tougher battle for the bell's those whoi want to challenge me can eat lunch but don't feed naruto it's a punishment for trying to eat by himself.if you feed him...you will fail immediately.here i am the rule's got that?" After kakashi said then he disapered in to a could of smoke then the other ate.

Naruto:"i don't need food!"

Jordan:"yeah right! here!" Jordan smiled then handed him some food of hers "now eat"

Naruto:"no!"

Jordan:"Eat it!" Jordan said aonnyed.

Susuke:"jordan's right here" Sasuke said then handed him some to.

Suskura:"Hey susuke! sensie siad--"

Susuke:"don't worry we need to work together and if he can't help,we'll be the one's to suffer."

Suskura:"Right. Here." Saskura said handing naruto the food.

Naruto:"thank you!"

Sukra:"it's fine just hurry up and eat" Then saskura feed him. Jordan giggled in the back ground.

Kakashi:"YOU GUYS!!! disobeying the rules,eh? you must be perpaired to pay then?anything you have to say for you selfs?"

Naruto:"but.."

Kakashi:"huh?"

Naruto:"but but but...sensie you said it! that's why they..."

Susuke:"we are four man-team right?"

Suskura:"yeah the four of us are one!"

Jordan:"Yeah!!!"

Kakashi:"the four of you are one...eh?...you pass! you pass"

Jordan:"wha??"

Kakashi:"you guys are the first one's to pass up untell now the other's were idiots who did whatever i said in the ninja world ,those that do not follow the rules are called tash. But you konw...those that don't take care of their friends are worse then trash!!"

Naruto:"he's...he's...so...cool...." Naruto said ready to cry.

Kakashi:"the test is over you all pass! team 7 start's it missions tomorrow"

Suskura:"yes!"

Naruto:naruto was crying. "yay! yay!i'm a ninja ninja ninja!"

Kakashi:"let's go" Kakashi said then all walked off leaveing naruto still tied up.

Naruto:"i new i would end up like this!un tie me!!!"

Jordan:"......ahh he'll be ok!" Jordan said sarcasticly, then ran back to untie him. After that she ran back to shawns house where she saw him with no drink or hang over for a chage.

Shanks:"....so how was---"

Jordan:"Oi my god it was sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!" She said then ran back to her room.

Shanks:"........Well that's good."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 9:12:57 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL^^

Falconlobo on April 18, 2007, 6:02:40 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocooler^^