Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - To The Land Of The Wave's Part One

this about when i frist ment naruto!^^

When I Ment Naruto © Marisa937
Shanks © Marisa937

Chapter 4 - To The Land Of The Wave's Part One

Chapter 4 - To The Land Of The Wave's Part One

Sasuke:"Sasuke here,i've reached point C."

Jordan:"Jordan here i've reached point B,"

Naruto:"Naruto here i've reached point A,"

Kakashi:"your to late naruto okay team 7 oh..." Kakashi said but then something jumped out.

Kakashi:"there's the target chase it!"

Naruto:"all right it's over there"

Kakashi:"what the distance of your target?"

Naruto:"five metter's i'm ready anytime"

Susuke:"so am i"

Jordan:"same here"

Suskura:"me too"

Kakashi:"okay! do it!" kakashi said then the kids jumped outfor there target.

Naruto:"getcha!" naruto said grabing a small cat with a red ribben on its head. While Jordan laughed while the cat was beating up naruto.(cat's kickin narutos @$$)

Kakashi:"ribbon on the left ear...are you sure this is the target?"

(cat's still kicking his @$$)

Susuke:"yeah we'er sure"

Kakashi:"good lost pet "tora" search mission complete"

Naruto:"CAN'T WE GET BETTER MISSIONS?!" Naruto yelled.

Some lady:"oh my cute little tora-chan! i was so worryed!" The lad said hugging the life outta the little cat.

Naruto:"in your face you stupid cat"

Suskura:"no wonder it ran away"

Jordan:"yeah"

Hokage:"Kakashi's team 7 your next mission is...hmmm...Babysiting an elder's grandson.Shoping in a neighboring village.and helping with potato diging."

Naruto:"NO! no thanks! i want to do you konw a more incraediblr mission!find us a better one!"

Jordan:"what he said it's boring doing random stuff for peopel i dunno!"

Iruka:"you idiots!your just rookies!everyone start's with simple duties and work's there way up!"

Naruto:"but but! we geting the the crappy-possible missions!" naruto yelled then kakashi smacked his head.

Kakashi:"be quiet you"

Hokage:"Naruto! it seem's i have to explan to you what these missions are all about listen every day the village receives numerous requests From babysiting to assassination each request is weitten on these list's and divided into A, B, C,D, ranking based on the difficlty the village is also divided baced on skill from me down to jounins chuunins and ginins the missions are handed out by us at the top to ninjas Based on thier abillities and if the duty is completed successfully we recevive from the client you guys just recently became genin D-rank missions are perfectly suited for you " Hokage said with complet calmness .

Naruto:"yesterday i had pork ramen so miso good for..." Naruto said while not even listening to the hokage.

Hokage:"Listen!"

Kakashi:"i...i apologize..." Kakashi said he wasn't listening to the hokage either.

Naruto:"geez!all you do is give lectures like that but you konw?!i'm not the trublemakeing brat you still think i am!"

Hokage:"ok i understand!if you want it that much i'll give you a C-ranked mission it's the protection of a certain individual"

Naruto:"really?!who who?!"

Jordna:"yeah! a noble lord?!"

Naruto:"or or a princess?!"

Hokage:"you to clam down i'm about to introduce him will you come in here?" The Hokage said then a old man come's in the room.

The man:"what's this?they'er all a bunch of super brats especially the shortest one with the super stipid-looking face are you really a ninja hey?"

Naruto:"who who's the sortest one with the stupid face..." naruto said with no clue he was when he looked at jordan sasuke and saskura he was the shorest one. "i'll kill you!" Naruto yelled at the old man. While jordan laughed.

Kakashi:"what's the point of killing the parson your soppose to protect?idot!"

The man:"i am the super bridge contrucion expert Tazuna i expect you to provide me super protection untell i get back to my country and complete the bridge "

Jordan:"ok!we can do it!" Jordan grined.

Naruto:"yeah!" naruto said with the same grin. after while they where all ready to go. "Alright!"

jordan:"yeah! let's go! "
They walked.

Sukra:"Tazuna your from the land of wave's right?"

Tazuna:"yeah what about it?"

Sukra:"sensie do they have ninja there?"

Kakashi:"no"

Jordan:"ooh"

Then to ninja come out and tie Kakashi with chain's that have knive's on them then pull hard and he gets cut up in to little pieces

Jordan:"Oh My God!!!" Jordan yelled her eye's shocked.

Suskura:"ahhh!!" Sasukra screamed.

Naruto:"Kakashi sensie!!!"

Then they go behide naruto and befor they kill him susuke stop's them then they go to tazuna and sasukra and jordan.

Jordan:"yo wacth it!!" Jordan said then ran over to tazuna and saskura.

But then susuke jump's in front of sukra and then befor he stab's him Kakashi stop it

Jordan:Kakashi sensie!!but how did he?" Jordan said then looked where his corpse was but it was pieces of logs. "sobstuthin...cool!" She grined.

Kakashi:"sorry for not comeing early naruto but i didn't think you would just freez up like that nice job susuke you to suskura and jordan to"

Susuke:"you alright saredy cat!" Sasuke said smileing at naruto.

Naruto:"SUSUKE!!!"

Jordan:"SHUT UP EMO!" Jordan yelled at sasuke.

Kakashi:"naruto jordan! thier claw's are soaked with poison you have to remove it quicky! "

Jordan:"wow naruto suck's for you naruto" jordan said a bit sarcastic. Naruto's eye's where shocked.

Kakashi:"tazuna i need to talk to you"

Then Kakashi finds out that it's not a C-ranked but B-ranked. (hey i was to lazy to put it in-.-)

Suskura:"so were not ready for this...let's quit! naruto's need's a docter!"

Jordan:"your just saying that cuse you almost ended up dead!"

Kakashi:"jordan!...yeah i guess we do have to go back cuse of naruto hmmm..."

Naruto:"Grrrrr!!" he take's out weapon and stabed him self where he got cut by the poison.

Sukra:"naruto! what are you doing?!"

Jordan:"whats it look like?!he's takeing out the poison!" Jordan yelled getting annoyed from saskura.

Naruto: Nauto truned around then said. "where completeing the mission!"

Kakashi:"that was cool and you got the poison out but if you keep it like that ten you'll die from the blood loss we better stop that or you'll be in danger seriosly!" Kakashi said smileing.

Naruto:"WAHHHH!!!NO NO I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS!" Naruto said haveing a spazz attack. While Jordan laughed in the back ground.

Kakashi:"give me your hand"

Naruto:"SAVE ME!" naruto said crying a little.

Than Kakashi look's at his hand and the stab wound is fanting

Kakashi:"it's already going away must be the power of the nine tale fox,eh?" Kakashi thought.

Naruto:"hey hey am i going to be ok?" Naruto asked.

Kakashi:"yes you are" Kakashi said then raped his hand with some bandages.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 9:18:52 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL^^

Falconlobo on April 18, 2007, 4:39:10 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboum dod you use spell check?^^

oother than thaat it's really a good retelling of Naruto the series with you and your other oc added in it^^

marisa937 on May 25, 2007, 7:45:37 PM

marisa937 on
marisa937thank's!^^
i alway's wanted to be in naruto world so now i am!^^
i'm still working on capter five!^^'

Falconlobo on May 25, 2007, 7:46:10 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^