Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kristy

Do you like Musicals? Is Annie your favorite? Then enjoy this all new fanfiction story!

Chapter 2 - Kristy

Chapter 2 - Kristy
The next day, at school, we had a pretty good day. We were talking about our parts. Then, Mary Anne was talking about what she and April talked about when Cokie-the immature girl-came by.

"You? Audition for Annie? Dream on, wimp girl," said Cokie.

"Mind your business and bug off," I said.

"And I'll prove that I can do it," added Mary Anne. "Another thing, I'm not a wimp."

"I bet you can't," said Cokie.

"How much?" asked Mary Anne.

"Ten dollars for two weeks per day, so if I win, I'd get a hundred forty bucks and if you did it, you'd get the same," replied Cokie. "Plus either you'll have Logan or I'll take him."

"You're on, but Logan part isn't a good bet," I told her.

"Too bad," said Cokie as she left.

Logan Bruno is Mary Anne's sweetheart. He's from Kentucky. He has two siblings, Kerry and Hunter. They started dating a year ago when eighth grade started.

"Cokie is so immature," said Kayla.

"I agree," said Kaylee.

"I bet you're going to win the bet, Mary Anne," added Kayla.

"I believe it, too," said Mary Anne.

That night, Mary Anne was at my house for dinner with her dad's permission. After we had dinner, we decided to practice for our auditions together. We did it for an hour and had fun. We were still doing it when a car honked.

"That's Dad," said Mary Anne as we came down. "Thanks for dinner."

"No problem," said Mom.

Mary Anne left for the car.

"Bye, Kristy, see you tomorrow," said Mary Anne.

"Bye," I said as the car drove off.

A week later, on Monday, it was the day for the try-outs. We were in the auditorium after school. Mary Anne had light lunch because she was starting to get a bit nervous again. Luckily for her, they were doing it in ABC order by their last names. It was her turn thirty minutes later. She took a deep breath at that time.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow I love ya tomorrow you're always a day away," sang Mary Anne.

"Thank you. Very good," said the director, Mr. Robert Jackson.

She came to sit with me.

"I knew you'd do fine," I smiled.

"Me, too. I'm glad they did it in ABC order by our last names," said Mary Anne.

Later, the orphans were next. We sang It's the Hard-Knock Life and You'll Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile as a group. That was fun. Cokie prays she'd win the bet. Between you and I, Cokie was, well, a little off-key when she tried out for an older orphan. I'll be surprised if she makes it. Kayla and Kaylee auditioned for the choir part, the maids, etc.

After the auditions were over, Mr. Jackson said, "The cast will be up on Friday. The grown-ups will be trying-out tomorrow. Good luck and I'll see you at the rehearsal next Monday after school three to five."

"I'm anxious about the cast to be posted," said Mary Anne.

"Same here," I said.

After the meeting, I was with Mary Anne. I called Mom to let her know about that before I left Claudia's. Then we did homework together. That was when Dawn came up to us.

"The package came in the mail for you, Mary Anne," said Dawn.

"I know what it is," said Mary Anne as she came down to open it. "It's the Annie copy April sent me."

"Swell. We can watch it after our homework is done," I said.

"Okay," said Mary Anne. "Good idea."

After we were done, we did watch it and enjoyed it. We laughed when Pepper said, 'Here it comes again. Ahh!' when Molly wanted Annie to read the note again. That was very funny. Charlie came by for me just after it ended.

"Bye. See you tomorrow," I said.

"Bye, Kristy," said Mary Anne.












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment