Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Claudia II

Do you like Musicals? Is Annie your favorite? Then enjoy this all new fanfiction story!

Chapter 7 - Claudia II

Chapter 7 - Claudia II
After the meeting, I was helping Janine making dinner and setting the table.

"How did the first rehearsal go today?" asked Janine.

"Good. Guess who sang without the script?" I asked.

"Who?" asked Janine.

"Mary Anne," I said. "We were all shocked about it."

"How did she do that?" asked Janine.

"She and Kristy watched a play verison of Annie that was videotaped. Our old friend sent one to Mary Anne the other day," I replied.

"Wow," said Janine.

"I know, I never seen anyone doing that without looking at their scripts," I said.

"Smart," said Janine. "Are any of those songs were hard for her?"

"No," I replied. "Not even NYC or A New Deal For Christmas. She even liked I Don't Need Anything But You."

At Mary Anne and Dawn's house, Mary Anne overheard Dawn who was saying stuff that isn't true like telling Logan that Mary Anne's too shy to do anything.

"Just drop it," said Logan. "If Mary Anne was too shy to do stuff, she wouldn't be in Annie."

"She studders," said Dawn.

"You know that's not true," said Logan. "Don't ever gossip about my girlfriend. What you're telling me is a lie."

Mary Anne came down angrily and stormed out the door.

"See what you did?" asked Logan as he went out to her.

"If you see Dad, tell him I'll be Claudia's," said Mary Anne.

"I don't blame you," said Logan.

Back at my house, I heard the doorbell rang and I went to answer. It was Mary Anne.

"Mary Anne, is everything alright?" I asked after noticing she was very angry as she told me everything. "Oh, my lord. How awful!"

"I know," agreed Mary Anne.

Logan must have told Mr. Spier about everything when he got home because he arrived five minutes later.

"Logan told me about what happen. Where's Mary Anne?" asked Dad.

"She's very upset. She told me everything, too. Let me go get her," I said as I went to get her in my room. "Mary Anne, your father's here. Do you want to see him?"

"Okay," said Mary Anne who was sobbing.

"Come on," I said.

We came down as she went to hug him while she was still crying.

"It'll be okay, sweetie," said Mr. Spier.

"I'm so sick and tired of Dawn's behavior," said Mary Anne.

"I know," said her father.

"If she wants, she can stay here for dinner to have a break from Dawn tonight," I said.

"That'd be a good idea," agreed Mr. Spier. "Do you want to do that, Mary Anne?"

She nodded while wiping her tears and said, "Yes, please. I'm not in the mood to face Dawn at all."

At dinner, Mary Anne was the only one who didn't say a word. We were having tacos.

"You're quiet tonight, honey. Are you okay now?" asked Mom who knew everything.

"You could tell she's still mad at what Dawn said to her," I replied.

"That's a shame," said Dad.

"I hope she won't be like that when April is here from Maine for the weekend," said Mary Anne.

"Same here, it'll be embarrassing especially with company," I said as Mary Anne agreed.

"Thank goodness I'll be away from Dawn tomorrow and Thursday when I baby-sit for Jenny," said Mary Anne.

"That's true," I agreed.

After dinner, Mary Anne saw her dad's car pulled up in the driveway.

"I'm leaving. Thanks for dinner," said Mary Anne.

"No problem," I said as she leaves for the car.

I feel bad for Mary Anne. There is no need for Dawn to tell people things that aren't true. Good thing Logan told Dawn to drop it.







Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment