Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Kristy II

Do you like Musicals? Is Annie your favorite? Then enjoy this all new fanfiction story!

Chapter 9 - Kristy II

Chapter 9 - Kristy II
Later, at home, I told Mom that Mary Anne will take over to watch Karen and Andrew.

"She decided to bring April with her," I said.

"Okay," said Mom.

On Friday, after the rehearsal for the songs, Mary Anne told me she had to her house to fetch April who would be there any minute.

"So, I'll meet you all at Claudia's after she gets there. Do you mind she goes there with me?" asked Mary Anne.

"Sure, I can't wait to see her again," I said.

At Claudia's, Mary Anne and April arrived together.

"Hi, April!" Claudia and I exclaimed at once.

"Hi," said April.

"April and I got to the house at the same time, so it was a perfect timing," said Mary Anne.

"I'm very excited to be here for the weekend," said April.

"My mom was glad about that because it's hard to do reports and sit for my younger stepsiblings at the same time," I said.

"That's true," agreed April.

"I am, too," said Claudia.

Mary Anne also introduced April to Stacey, Mallory, and Jessi since none of them met April yet.

"You get to go to Kristy's with me tomorrow because she has to do a book report and we're going to keep an eye on her stepsiblings from three to five," said Mary Anne.

"Okay, fine with me," said April.

Later, I was with the girls for an hour before Charlie came for me. The next day, at two, I was in the living room doing the book report. I read Catcher of the Eye and was doing the essay about it. It's about two pages long along with the review. Then, Karen, who arrived with Andrew, came in to turn the TV on.

"If you want to watch TV in here, you better lower it because I'm doing a book report right now," I said.

"But you can't, you have to watch me and Andrew," said Karen.

"Karen, it's due on Monday. Mom already knows about that. Mary Anne's coming to take over for me along with an old friend," I said.

At two-thirty, the doorbell rang and Mom answered the door.

"Hi, Mary Anne, come on in," said Mom.

"Thanks," said Mary Anne as she and April came in.

"Hi, April, I haven't seen you in ages," said Mom.

"I know. I'm here visiting Mary Anne for the weekend," said April.

"If you two want, you can take Karen and Andrew out somewhere so Kristy can do her book report," said Mom.

"Good idea," said Mary Anne.

That's what they did after Mom and Watson left and I was able to get it done in no time. I was already finished when they came back an hour later. Nannie, who was out with Emily Michelle, came home, too.

"You girls can go have fun out, I'll take over now," said Nannie.

"Okay. Thanks, Nannie," I said.

We did. We had some ice cream at a snack bar. We all had vanilla.

"Thanks for taking over for me, so this can be a thank you gift," I said.

"That was thoughtful of you," said April. "It is my pleasure to come with Mary Anne."

"I totally agree with you," said Mary Anne.

We laughed. We even went to the mall for awhile until we had to go home.

"I would spend every other weekend here to spend loads of time with Mary Anne," said April.

"Yea, that would be fun as long as it's okay with my dad and your mom," said Mary Anne on our way home.

"I was planning to tell my mom anyway," said April as we giggled.

Later, at Mary Anne's, they went to Mr. Spier and told him our idea.

"Of course you can so you can catch up," said Mr. Spier.

"Sweet," said Mary Anne and April.

April called her mom and she loved that idea, too.

"Guess what? Mom liked the idea," said April.

"Even more awesome," said Mary Anne excitedly.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment