Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Kristy III

Do you like Musicals? Is Annie your favorite? Then enjoy this all new fanfiction story!

Chapter 13 - Kristy III

Chapter 13 - Kristy III
On Friday, we were ready for scene five for I Think I'm Gonna Like it Here and NYC & scene six for Easy Street. After the rehearsal, we were at the Claud's house for the meeting.

"I can't wait for tonight after the meeting and tomorrow," I said excitedly.

"Me either," said Mary Anne who was excited, too.

"You've been doing excellent at memorizing your lines so far," commented Claudia.

"I know, the only scene I'm a bit nervous about is scene seven Monday," said Mary Anne.

"You'll do just fine, you'll see," said Stacey as the rest of us agreed.

"What was your favorite scene so far this week?" asked Claudia.

"I'm not sure. I like all of them," replied our secretary as we all laughed.

"I just got MacBeth yesterday as my own, so we can watch it tonight after dinner," said Dawn.

"Count me out on that, when I first saw it, I've been having bad dreams about it," Mary Anne told her.

After the meeting, we were at my house for the slumber party. After dinner, Mary Anne did end up passing from MacBeth like she planned. She just wants to keep avoiding it in order to forget about him.

In the middle of the night, Mary Anne still had trouble to get rid of MacBeth, but woke up once from a bad dream about it. She even said he's been involved by killing her mother. I felt bad for her.

The next day, the girls were going to be picked up by one. I was going to be picked up with Mary Anne and Dawn. The others will be at the house later on tonight at about six or six-thirty. Dawn has to baby-sit for the Barretts and would be back later this afternoon. At their house, Mary Anne and I were watching the play version of Annie again.

Mr. Spier came in to us and said, "Sharon and I will be at Stamford Club tonight from six-thirty to eleven-thirty. Will you girls be alright to be on your own?"

"We'll be okay, Dad," said Mary Anne.

"You may order either pizza or Chinese for dinner. I'll leave forty or sixty bucks," continued Mr. Spier.

"Okay, sounds good," said Mary Anne.

"If you girls and Carlos want to leave the house to have dinner instead and hang-out, you can. Just be home before eleven," said her father.

"No problem," said Mary Anne.

"We'll just let the rest know when they come later on tonight," I added.

That night, the girls came a bit early at around five thirty. Mary Anne told them what was going on.

"Okay," said Stacey agreeing to the idea.

"When's Dawn coming back home?" asked Jessi.

"She should be back shortly," I replied.

"Sharon and I will be leaving at six," said Mr. Spier coming in the living room.

"Okay, I already told the girls what was going on," said Mary Anne.

We all decided to sleep in the basement where we always sleep when we have sleep overs there if it's warm enough. Dawn came home fifteen minutes later and Mary Anne told her sister about the plan about their parents and about what Mr. Spier mentioned earlier. Only Carlos couldn't stay. He was already invited for a sleepover at a friend's house.

"Sounds good," said Dawn who liked the idea.

At six, Mr. Spier and Sharon left for Stamford Club.

"We can go hang-out at the mall and have dinner there," said Mary Anne. "Dad left us sixty bucks."

"Okay," said Stacey.

That was when the doorbell rang as Mary Anne went to answer. It was Cokie and her sidekicks, Grace and Bebe.

"Uh-oh! Cokie, what are you doing here?" asked Claudia.

"Grace, Bebe, and I decided to challenge you on a treasure hunt," said Cokie.

We looked at each other and nodded.

"We could do that, too, since my stepfather said we can hang-out," said Dawn.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Mary Anne.

"We have a copy of the list," said Cokie giving it to Mary Anne.

The list was made like this:

1) Get a drink with a date at Stamford Club

2) Tell Mr. Spier he's an awful lawyer

3) Get Logan's boxers

4) Find a Cam Geary's movie

"What!" exclaimed Mary Anne in a shocked tone. "Tell my dad he's a bad lawyer? No way I'm telling him that! You're crazy. His feelings are going to get hurt! Plus, we're much too young to get into Stamford Club. We could get caught. It's for teens 16 and up, not thirteen! Third of all, I don't want Logan to get mad at us if we get his boxers."

"Yeah," agreed Stacey.

"So, either change the first three of them or we're not doing this," warned Mary Anne in her firm voice.

"You tell her, Mary Anne," I agreed as well.

That made Cokie listen.

"One more thing; we need to be home by eleven," Mary Anne told Cokie.

"Why?" asked Cokie.

"My dad said so and that's his rule, not mine," answered Mary Anne.

"Here's the fresh list," said Grace.

The first item would be finding dress in any color. The second item was find something red and write a love note for Logan as a secret admirer and put it in his mailbox.

"That's more like it, " said Mary Anne.

"Mallory and Jessi can come with us. We'll bring back dinner for all of us," I said. "Mary Anne, do you have your watch on?"

"Check," replied the secretary showing it to me.

"That way we'll know when it's almost eleven," I said.

"I know," agreed Mary Anne.

"We can make it interesting," said Dawn.

"Okay, try me," said Cokie.

"If you lose, you'll have to sit with the immature boys," said Dawn.

"If we win, you'll do the same," said Cokie.

"Deal," said Dawn.

At Fashion Bug, we found a blue dress and paid for it. Then, I found a red apple and took a picture of it.

"What time is it now?" I asked Mary Anne.

"It's barely eight," replied Mary Anne.

"What should we write to Logan?" I asked.

Mary Anne took the note out.

"You already wrote that?" I asked surprised.

Mary Anne nodded as she read it to me and said, "Since Cokie wants us to be a secret admirer, I put your favorite lover."

"Good idea," I agreed.

She took a picture of that and we put it in the mailbox.

"I know where we can get a Cam Geary movie. Let's go," said Mary Anne.

We joined the rest and headed to the mall and went to FYE where we found Cam Geary in Octopusman vs. Tigerman.

"I don't have this one," said Mary Anne who collects his movies.

We paid and decided to bring home Subway.

Back at home, Cokie was already there.

"Do you know where to find a Cam Geary movie?" asked Cokie.

"Sorry to break it to you, but you lose," replied Mary Anne showing it to her.

"What!" exclaimed Cokie in a shocked voice.

"Better luck next time. So, you get to have the immature boys like you all three agreed," I said.

"Wait until I win the bet," said Cokie.

"Nice try," said Mary Anne. "We heard the immature boys put gum under the tables."

"And do annoying things," continued Stacey.

The sidekicks left disappointed.

"Did you see their faces?" asked Claudia.

We all laughed. We got undressed to get comfy. We decided to watch Octopusman vs. Tigerman while we have Subway.

"We're home just in time because it's after nine," announced Mary Anne as the rest of us agreed.

The movie was done at eleven-fifteen when Mr. Spier and Sharon came home. We were still in the living room.

"Hi, Mom, did you guys had fun at the club?" asked Dawn.

"We had a fun time. We left there early," replied Sharon.

"That's good," replied Mary Anne.

"We had a blast as well," said Dawn.

She and Mary Anne told them everything especially the bet.

"So now, they have to sit with the immature boys at school," added Mary Anne.

"You both should've seen their faces," continued Stacey.

We all laughed. We went downstairs in the basement to get ready for bed. We didn't fell asleep until about thirty minutes later.













Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment