Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Mary Anne V

Do you like Musicals? Is Annie your favorite? Then enjoy this all new fanfiction story!

Chapter 14 - Mary Anne V

Chapter 14 - Mary Anne V
I thought MacBeth would be gone by now, but noo because I woke up from that bad dream the next morning at eight about us being killed during a rehearsal. I got up and went upstairs.

"You're up early, it's after eight," said Dad.

"I just had a bad about MacBeth, that's all," I said. "I thought he would be gone by now."

"I know," said Dad.

When the rest left by ten, I went to lie down to relax. I must have fallen asleep by eleven-thirty because Dad noticed that when he came in the living room as he covered me.

"It's time for lunch," said Dawn.

"Shh, Mary Anne's asleep," whispered Dad. "She might not want anything right now."

"It's after eleven-thirty," said Dawn.

"She was tired this morning, let her sleep," said Dad.

Later, I was still sleeping at three.

"She's still sleeping at three?" asked Dawn.

"Why can't you just whisper for once?" asked Dad. "I told you she's tired."

I didn't even get up until around dinnertime.

"Hi, feeling better after you slept for the day?" asked Dad.

"A little bit," I replied.

"Do you want anything for dinner?" asked Dad.

"No thanks, I'm still tired," I answered. "I might go to bed early."

"Okay," said Dad.

"Do you mind if I excuse myself from helping Dawn out from the kitchen?" I asked since Carlos was at a basketball practice.

"I don't mind," said Dad.

"What?" asked Dawn.

"She's still too tired to do anything," said Dad.

"I thought you don't mind doing the kitchen on your own," I said.

"She got you there," said Sharon.

I took a shower and went to bed at nine. Luckily, I finally managed to get rid of MacBeth. Why? I figured I'd try to forget about him. The next day, I felt much better. At school, in Gym, I was running around when I started to feel pins and needles in my leg, so I was able to sit out for awhile. Unfortunately, it didn't get better until after Gym ended,

After school, I was STILL about scene seven, but I knew I'd do just fine.

"Get ready," said Mr. Jackson.

I was behind the curtains outside the near the doors when Mrs. Bleechers goes to Mr. Lins to give him the imaginary package from Tiffany and Co.

"Oh, thank you. Where's Annie?" asked Mr. Lins.

"She's writing to her friends," replied Mrs. Bleechers.

"Have Drake get Annie," said Mr. Lins.

"Drake, tell Annie Mr. Warbucks wants to see her," said Mrs. Bleechers.

I came in to Mr. Lins two seconds later.

"Hello, Annie, how are you today?" asked Mr. Lins.

"Very well. Thanks," I said.

"I'll leave you both alone," said Mrs. Bleechers.

"Mind if we have a talk?" asked Mr. Lins.

"You're not sending me back to the orphanage, are you?" I asked.

"Of course not. I became an orphan as a child myself. I was about your age when my parents died. So, from that day on, I became very rich," said Mr. Lins.

"Good idea," I commented.

"What's the life without you when you don't have someone to share with? Do you get what I'm saying?" asked Mr. Lins.

"Sure. Kind of. Not really," I replied.

"Well, maybe this would explain it better," said Mr. Lins pretending to give me the jewelry box.

When I opened it, it was a new locket.

"Oh, gee. Thank you," I said.

"I noticed you've been wearing the old one, so I decided to give you the new...," said Mr. Lins trying to take it off.

"No! I don't want a new one," I said getting away.

"Annie, what is it?" asked Mr. Lins.

"When my folks left at the orphanage, they left me with this half-locket along with a note saying they'd come back for me one day. Mr. Warbucks, I love being here, but all I want is to find my parents," I said running to Mrs. Bleechers sobbing.

"I'll help you find them. All I need is your locket and the note so the FBI to trace it to your parents," said Mr. Lins.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," smiled Mr. Lins.

I took off the locket and takes out the note to give them to Mr. Lins.

"Thank you," I said.

They sang You Won't Be An Orphan For Long.

"May I go finish writing to my friends to tell them?" I asked.

"Sure," said Mr. Lins.

I took off to finish the letter while the reprise of Maybe started.

"Maybe now it's time and maybe when I wake. They'll be calling me baby. Maybe," I sang as the song ended.

During breaktime, I realized I wasn't nervous anymore. I heard the best way if you have to cry in a movie, play, or music video, you can think of something sad. That's usually a good trick to use. I don't have too many sad things except when the day Tigger had gone missing. That's all I could think of. Somehow, I did it again after the second time.

At the meeting, Stacey said, "I noticed you felt comfortable doing scene seven now."

"Yes, because I heard the best way if you have to cry in a movie, play, or music video, you can think of something sad," I said.

"That was a good idea," said Stacey.

That was when I felt pins and needles in my leg AGAIN.

"Are you okay?" asked Kristy.

"I got pins and needles in my leg again," I said.

"Do you use my pillow to rest it?" asked Claudia.

"Sure, thanks," I said as I did.

After the meeting, even thought I still got pins and needles in my leg, I managed to walk home. At home, I was doing homework in a recliner resting my leg when Dad came home from work. I had just finished at the time.

"Hi," said Dad.

"Hi," I said putting my homework in my backpack. "I had pins and needles in my leg in Gym until after that period and the feeling came back during the meeting."

"Are you going to be alright now?" asked Dad.

"I'll be fine, I'm just resting my leg here," I replied.

Later, we left for dinner at the mall. We were at the food court eating when Cokie spotted me and came to me.

"What now?" I asked groaning.

"I bet you'd be too chicken to memorize your lines," said Cokie.

That does it. I stood up to her.

"You need to stop bugging me. I've been doing perfectly fine memorizing my lines. You need to keep your nose clean," I said.

That got her to leave.

"You told her off, good," said Dad.

"She's getting on my nerves," I said.

Later, at Borders, someone came to me and said, "Have you seen my dog?"

"No, sorry," I said.

"Can you help me?" asked a guy.

"I can't, I have to get home shortly," I said as he leaves.

I'm glad I said something. First of all, I don't know this person and second, I could in trouble if I take off with a stranger. After Dad was ready to leave, we had some ice cream and left for home after that.















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment